- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Today In Epic Photobombs: The Jaguars Select Michigan RB/WR/QB/Guy In A Tiger Shirt Denard Robinson
“With the 135th pick of the 2013 NFL Draft, the Jacksonville Jaguars select running back Denard Robinson.”
Who is listed as a wide receiver on the screen directly next to his name.
Who really is actually a quarterback.
Who is technically wearing a Tiger t-shirt.
Who is literally standing behind this hilarious photobomber.
There were at least two people who were extremely excited about the news that Denard Robinson will be playing in Jacksonville this year. Did you spot them? Good eye. Whoever that guy is, he totally knew what he was doing. It’s a sixth sense, photobombing. You’ve gotta know when to position yourself, and the exact right moment to strike. Kind of like a Tiger. Or a Jaguar…Cool t-shirt, Denard!
Gif via Deadspin
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Wow Look At This Submission of the Week
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship