- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Tom Gilbert Took A High Stick That Stuck In His Earhole
Hey, guys get hit with high sticks in hockey all the time – it just doesn’t usually get caught inside the earhole of their helmet…
In the 3rd period of tonight’s rather uninspiring game between the Minnesota Wild and the Florida Panthers, the Wild were trailing by a goal, but managed to get 2 consecutive minors to give Florida a 5 on 3 advantage. The Kris Versteeg got a little fast and loose with his stick to Tom Gilbert’s head. He somehow managed not to cut or otherwise injure Gilbert, but the results were uncommon, and hilarious.
In what’s turned out to be a lost season for the Wild, they would score with 30 seconds left to tie the game, then win it just 15 seconds into overtime, but this was the clear highlight of the night.
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts