- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
This Between-The-Legs Goal Is The Best In The NHL So Far
Watch this San Jose Sharks goal closely. It was rookie Tomas Hertl’s fourth goal of the night.
Yup, he roofed it from between the legs. And, yup, I swear he’s a 19-year-old rookie.
- Filed Under:
- san jose sharks
- Rios: My Punch Will Change Pacquiao's Mind
- Trent Richardson's Fantasy Football Production
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez