- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Bruins Goalie Tuukka Rask: We Won, But Our Ice Is ‘Shitty’ In Boston
The Boston Bruins defeated the Chicago Blackhawks in the Stanley Cup Finals of hockeying last night, by a match score of 2-0. It was a valiant battle, with goalie Tuukka Rask again standing on his lovely Finnish head.
Oh, yeah. He also said the ice at the TD Garden was shitty, which is funny because he cursed, even though he said something true.
I wish I could top this YouTube comment, but that would be impossible.
- Filed Under:
- Tuukka Rask
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts