- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Bruins Goalie Tuukka Rask: We Won, But Our Ice Is ‘Shitty’ In Boston
The Boston Bruins defeated the Chicago Blackhawks in the Stanley Cup Finals of hockeying last night, by a match score of 2-0. It was a valiant battle, with goalie Tuukka Rask again standing on his lovely Finnish head.
Oh, yeah. He also said the ice at the TD Garden was shitty, which is funny because he cursed, even though he said something true.
I wish I could top this YouTube comment, but that would be impossible.
- Filed Under:
- Tuukka Rask
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story