- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Bruins Goalie Tuukka Rask: We Won, But Our Ice Is ‘Shitty’ In Boston
The Boston Bruins defeated the Chicago Blackhawks in the Stanley Cup Finals of hockeying last night, by a match score of 2-0. It was a valiant battle, with goalie Tuukka Rask again standing on his lovely Finnish head.
Oh, yeah. He also said the ice at the TD Garden was shitty, which is funny because he cursed, even though he said something true.
I wish I could top this YouTube comment, but that would be impossible.
- Filed Under:
- Tuukka Rask
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs