- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Bruins Goalie Tuukka Rask: We Won, But Our Ice Is ‘Shitty’ In Boston
The Boston Bruins defeated the Chicago Blackhawks in the Stanley Cup Finals of hockeying last night, by a match score of 2-0. It was a valiant battle, with goalie Tuukka Rask again standing on his lovely Finnish head.
Oh, yeah. He also said the ice at the TD Garden was shitty, which is funny because he cursed, even though he said something true.
I wish I could top this YouTube comment, but that would be impossible.
- Filed Under:
- Tuukka Rask
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts