- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Bruins Goalie Tuukka Rask: We Won, But Our Ice Is ‘Shitty’ In Boston
The Boston Bruins defeated the Chicago Blackhawks in the Stanley Cup Finals of hockeying last night, by a match score of 2-0. It was a valiant battle, with goalie Tuukka Rask again standing on his lovely Finnish head.
Oh, yeah. He also said the ice at the TD Garden was shitty, which is funny because he cursed, even though he said something true.
I wish I could top this YouTube comment, but that would be impossible.
- Filed Under:
- Tuukka Rask
- The Ridiculous Way Rajon Rondo Might Have Broken His Hand
- Bella Talks Cena Relationship
- Backstage News On WWE Protecting Cena and Orton
- Stacy Keibler Looking AMAZING on All Fours