- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Here’s What A City Sounds Like When Its Team Wins A Game 7 In Overtime
The Vancouver Canucks almost blew a 3-0 lead in the playoffs to the Chicago Blackhawks.
Then Alex Burrows did this. In a game 7. In overtime.
How would you react? Jubilant? Relieved? A little bit of both?
Here’s how downtown Vancouver reacted to the win.
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights