- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Here’s What A City Sounds Like When Its Team Wins A Game 7 In Overtime
The Vancouver Canucks almost blew a 3-0 lead in the playoffs to the Chicago Blackhawks.
Then Alex Burrows did this. In a game 7. In overtime.
How would you react? Jubilant? Relieved? A little bit of both?
Here’s how downtown Vancouver reacted to the win.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts