- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Here’s What A City Sounds Like When Its Team Wins A Game 7 In Overtime
The Vancouver Canucks almost blew a 3-0 lead in the playoffs to the Chicago Blackhawks.
Then Alex Burrows did this. In a game 7. In overtime.
How would you react? Jubilant? Relieved? A little bit of both?
Here’s how downtown Vancouver reacted to the win.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy