- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Here’s What A City Sounds Like When Its Team Wins A Game 7 In Overtime
The Vancouver Canucks almost blew a 3-0 lead in the playoffs to the Chicago Blackhawks.
Then Alex Burrows did this. In a game 7. In overtime.
How would you react? Jubilant? Relieved? A little bit of both?
Here’s how downtown Vancouver reacted to the win.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier