- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Drake Lint-Rolling During Nets-Raptors Game Is The Most Drake Thing Ever
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Arkansas Has A New Logo That Looks Like Pumbaa From The Lion King
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Here’s What A City Sounds Like When Its Team Wins A Game 7 In Overtime
The Vancouver Canucks almost blew a 3-0 lead in the playoffs to the Chicago Blackhawks.
Then Alex Burrows did this. In a game 7. In overtime.
How would you react? Jubilant? Relieved? A little bit of both?
Here’s how downtown Vancouver reacted to the win.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story