- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Wacky Deflected Goal Sends Kings To NHL Finals
Sometimes the puck has eyes. The Kings came back from a 3-0 series deficit in round one, three straight losses in round two and 2-0 deficit in Game 7 on Sunday, and now are in the Stanley Cup Finals vs. the Rangers … because of this. Kings defenseman Alec Martinez’s shot was tipped by Tyler Toffoli, deflected off Blackhawks’ Nick Leddy and found its way into the back of the net in OT. Kings win 5-4 in Game 7.
Kings. Rangers. Loser gets Wayne Gretzky’s haircut.
— SportsPickle (@sportspickle) June 2, 2014
WATCH: The game winner – http://t.co/kxGF4DW20x
— LA Kings (@LAKings) June 2, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Los Angeles Kings
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities