- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Wacky Deflected Goal Sends Kings To NHL Finals
Sometimes the puck has eyes. The Kings came back from a 3-0 series deficit in round one, three straight losses in round two and 2-0 deficit in Game 7 on Sunday, and now are in the Stanley Cup Finals vs. the Rangers … because of this. Kings defenseman Alec Martinez’s shot was tipped by Tyler Toffoli, deflected off Blackhawks’ Nick Leddy and found its way into the back of the net in OT. Kings win 5-4 in Game 7.
Kings. Rangers. Loser gets Wayne Gretzky’s haircut.
— SportsPickle (@sportspickle) June 2, 2014
WATCH: The game winner – http://t.co/kxGF4DW20x
— LA Kings (@LAKings) June 2, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Los Angeles Kings
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts