- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Wacky Deflected Goal Sends Kings To NHL Finals
Sometimes the puck has eyes. The Kings came back from a 3-0 series deficit in round one, three straight losses in round two and 2-0 deficit in Game 7 on Sunday, and now are in the Stanley Cup Finals vs. the Rangers … because of this. Kings defenseman Alec Martinez’s shot was tipped by Tyler Toffoli, deflected off Blackhawks’ Nick Leddy and found its way into the back of the net in OT. Kings win 5-4 in Game 7.
Kings. Rangers. Loser gets Wayne Gretzky’s haircut.
— SportsPickle (@sportspickle) June 2, 2014
WATCH: The game winner – http://t.co/kxGF4DW20x
— LA Kings (@LAKings) June 2, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Los Angeles Kings
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row