- NBA Fan Fights Still In Preseason Mode
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Jeremy Lin Posed As An Adidas Employee In Taiwan Over The Summer
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 8
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch Johnny Oduya Shatter Dennis Seidenberg’s Stick With A Beastly Slap Shot
Patrick Kane converted off the deflection, er, destruction, for the first score of the game (he’d go on to score again after a puck opportunistically bounced off Tuukka Rask’s pads). I can’t get over how freakin’ hard that shot must have been. It doesn’t even really make any sense. Think about it. When you smack an object with a stick, into another identical stick, and that stick breaks, how can you reconcile the fact that the first stick didn’t break as well? Anyone out there a scientist with a background in physics, or, more relevantly, a dark mage with a 1,000 year track record of controlling powerful magic?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts