- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch Johnny Oduya Shatter Dennis Seidenberg’s Stick With A Beastly Slap Shot
Patrick Kane converted off the deflection, er, destruction, for the first score of the game (he’d go on to score again after a puck opportunistically bounced off Tuukka Rask’s pads). I can’t get over how freakin’ hard that shot must have been. It doesn’t even really make any sense. Think about it. When you smack an object with a stick, into another identical stick, and that stick breaks, how can you reconcile the fact that the first stick didn’t break as well? Anyone out there a scientist with a background in physics, or, more relevantly, a dark mage with a 1,000 year track record of controlling powerful magic?
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed