- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Watch Johnny Oduya Shatter Dennis Seidenberg’s Stick With A Beastly Slap Shot
Patrick Kane converted off the deflection, er, destruction, for the first score of the game (he’d go on to score again after a puck opportunistically bounced off Tuukka Rask’s pads). I can’t get over how freakin’ hard that shot must have been. It doesn’t even really make any sense. Think about it. When you smack an object with a stick, into another identical stick, and that stick breaks, how can you reconcile the fact that the first stick didn’t break as well? Anyone out there a scientist with a background in physics, or, more relevantly, a dark mage with a 1,000 year track record of controlling powerful magic?
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?