- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steal Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Today In Hockey News: Yahoo! Sports Appears To Have Only A Vague Understanding Of The NHL Playoffs
“Hockey… hockey… that’s the ice one, right? It’s like basketball and soccer, combined, but on skates, maybe? I heard a team from L.A. won the chalice last year… that’s the Lakers, right?”
You have to hand it to the L.A. Kings Twitter feed — that’s a group with a sense of humor:
This is real and it’s spectacular twitter.com/LAKings/status…
— LA Kings (@LAKings) June 2, 2013
Luckily for Yahoo!, Pittsburgh doesn’t have an NBA team and the Bruins and Blackhawks trend pretty highly in those hockey-friendly cities. At least they are on Google, and that’s what Yahoo! employees use when they’re doing research, right?
Please refer to this handy infographic to avoid future mix-ups, everybody.
- Filed Under:
- NHL Playoffs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts