- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Today In Hockey News: Yahoo! Sports Appears To Have Only A Vague Understanding Of The NHL Playoffs
“Hockey… hockey… that’s the ice one, right? It’s like basketball and soccer, combined, but on skates, maybe? I heard a team from L.A. won the chalice last year… that’s the Lakers, right?”
You have to hand it to the L.A. Kings Twitter feed — that’s a group with a sense of humor:
This is real and it’s spectacular twitter.com/LAKings/status…
— LA Kings (@LAKings) June 2, 2013
Luckily for Yahoo!, Pittsburgh doesn’t have an NBA team and the Bruins and Blackhawks trend pretty highly in those hockey-friendly cities. At least they are on Google, and that’s what Yahoo! employees use when they’re doing research, right?
Please refer to this handy infographic to avoid future mix-ups, everybody.
- Filed Under:
- NHL Playoffs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts