- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Today In Hockey News: Yahoo! Sports Appears To Have Only A Vague Understanding Of The NHL Playoffs
“Hockey… hockey… that’s the ice one, right? It’s like basketball and soccer, combined, but on skates, maybe? I heard a team from L.A. won the chalice last year… that’s the Lakers, right?”
You have to hand it to the L.A. Kings Twitter feed — that’s a group with a sense of humor:
This is real and it’s spectacular twitter.com/LAKings/status…
— LA Kings (@LAKings) June 2, 2013
Luckily for Yahoo!, Pittsburgh doesn’t have an NBA team and the Bruins and Blackhawks trend pretty highly in those hockey-friendly cities. At least they are on Google, and that’s what Yahoo! employees use when they’re doing research, right?
Please refer to this handy infographic to avoid future mix-ups, everybody.
- Filed Under:
- NHL Playoffs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC