- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Today In Hockey News: Yahoo! Sports Appears To Have Only A Vague Understanding Of The NHL Playoffs
“Hockey… hockey… that’s the ice one, right? It’s like basketball and soccer, combined, but on skates, maybe? I heard a team from L.A. won the chalice last year… that’s the Lakers, right?”
You have to hand it to the L.A. Kings Twitter feed — that’s a group with a sense of humor:
This is real and it’s spectacular twitter.com/LAKings/status…
— LA Kings (@LAKings) June 2, 2013
Luckily for Yahoo!, Pittsburgh doesn’t have an NBA team and the Bruins and Blackhawks trend pretty highly in those hockey-friendly cities. At least they are on Google, and that’s what Yahoo! employees use when they’re doing research, right?
Please refer to this handy infographic to avoid future mix-ups, everybody.
- Filed Under:
- NHL Playoffs
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story