- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Your “Someone Almost Dies On The Ice” NHL Update: Mike Lundin Edition
For all the buzz about recent concussion issues in the NFL, you’d be hard pressed to find a more dangerous sport than professional hockey. The NHL presented its latest example of its brutality this afternoon after a vicious check on Ottawa defenseman Mike Lundin.
Watch now as Harry Zolneirczyk of the Philadelphia Flyers completely ruins Lundin’s afternoon.
Zolneirczyk got a 5-minute major and game misconduct for the hit in which he appeared to leave his feet to deliver. Between that and the fact that Lundin will likely miss time beyond today, you can bet that Zolneirczyk will hear from the league office.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts