- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Folks on the Internet believe in grumpkins, snarks and that most Onion posts are real, so why not this?
MLS Heading To Sin City? Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer-Specific Stadium In Las Vegas
It seems like Las Vegas is making a huge push to acquire an MLS franchise, while David Beckham continues to work with politicians for a soccer-specific arena in Miami. Are you ready for some futbol in the scorching desert?
Albert Ebossé, 24, was struck as he was leaving the field in the game in Algeria.
You can say what you want about Cristiano Ronaldo, but he is certainly one of the best soccer players in the world. The Portugese footballer is also apparently a pretty good fighter, as evidenced by his fists of fury during Real Madrid’s game against Atletico Madrid yesterday.
From this week’s hazing incident to the notorious case of Elizabeth Lambert — what the hell is going on with this program?
It's been pretty much all Chelsea since we went 2-1 up. Oscar just curled a cross-cum-shot well over. #CFCLive
— Chelsea FC (@chelseafc) August 18, 2014
They were using “cum” in the Latin sense, not as a slang term. But you knew that, right?