- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
…and the future appears to be awesome. See what we think about it before you go and drop $60 on updated rosters, inside.
Luis Suarez just signed a humongous deal with Barcelona in July, but he will be forever known as the guy who bit Italy’s Giorgio Chiellini in the World Cup. EA Sports has immortalized the chomp with this move, which some players are noticing in the new FIFA 15 video game demo.
A surprisingly spry, talented 13-year-old raising awareness for childhood cancer toys with Celtic’s keeper. We love it.
Folks on the Internet believe in grumpkins, snarks and that most Onion posts are real, so why not this?
MLS Heading To Sin City? Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer-Specific Stadium In Las Vegas
It seems like Las Vegas is making a huge push to acquire an MLS franchise, while David Beckham continues to work with politicians for a soccer-specific arena in Miami. Are you ready for some futbol in the scorching desert?
Albert Ebossé, 24, was struck as he was leaving the field in the game in Algeria.