- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Love, is a burning thing/and it makes, a fiery ring …
OH MY GOD
Somehow Luiz Scolari knows what kind of freakish Cirque du Soleil shenanigans are going on in your bedroom, and he wants it to stop before you get yourself injured.
Instead of the Star Spangled Banner, the U.S. played that song you always hear when the ice cream truck is on your block.
The Rapids announced on Tuesday that they would wear these for one game — but alas, it was just an April Fool’s Day prank. The uniforms are real, however. They were actually worn by another Colorado pro soccer team.
Team U.S. plays Portugal in June in Manaus, a place so remote that some residents throw spears at airplanes. When I first heard the term “Group of Death” I thought it would be bad, but I hadn’t figured on cannibalism.
Hey, we’ve got something to say about Ukraine that isn’t “It’s being invaded!” or “Their national soccer team embarrassed the U.S. soccer team!” Though the full details of this story have yet to emerge, this appears to be a video of a player potentially saving another player’s life.
At least one slum in Rio is pretty much a war zone today, as military police work to take back the area from drug gangs in preparation for the World Cup. So, still planning to go?