- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Minnesota High School Soccer Game Broke Out Into A Brawl
A Minnesota high school soccer match between Totino-Grace and Prairie Seeds Academy ended in a massive brawl when two players got in a shoving-punching match as the game came to a close. Eventually both teams stormed onto the field and a brawl broke out, the result of pent-up frustration boiling over after a chippy match.
Prairie Seeds won the match 2-1 and will advance to the state tournament, but police are now investigating the incident due to reports of an injured player (a Totino-Grace player did receive stitches).
Notice the Totino-Grace coach, who tries to break up the fight, getting punched in the head and the violent kick and FLEE THE SCENE move by the same Prairie Seeds goalie who punched the opposing coach. The news station recounting the incident conveniently highlights everything you need to see, so we’ll leave the rest of the play-by-play to them.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts