- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- The USC Swim Team Sent Outsports A Very Interesting Christmas Card
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Deadspin Knowingly Released Information That Got The Tony Dungy-USC Prankster Arrested
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
A Minnesota High School Soccer Game Broke Out Into A Brawl
A Minnesota high school soccer match between Totino-Grace and Prairie Seeds Academy ended in a massive brawl when two players got in a shoving-punching match as the game came to a close. Eventually both teams stormed onto the field and a brawl broke out, the result of pent-up frustration boiling over after a chippy match.
Prairie Seeds won the match 2-1 and will advance to the state tournament, but police are now investigating the incident due to reports of an injured player (a Totino-Grace player did receive stitches).
Notice the Totino-Grace coach, who tries to break up the fight, getting punched in the head and the violent kick and FLEE THE SCENE move by the same Prairie Seeds goalie who punched the opposing coach. The news station recounting the incident conveniently highlights everything you need to see, so we’ll leave the rest of the play-by-play to them.
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Top 15 2014 NFL Draft Quarterback Prospects
- Pacquiao's Speed, Not Power, Bothered Rios Most
- Flight Under Arm of Christ Statue in Rio