- This Is The Week That Was: It's Sportscrap For Sunday, Sept. 14
- RGIII Is Injured Again ... DeSean Jackson Also Hurt (With Updates)
- Dan Snyder: NFL 'Fortunate' To Have Roger Goodell As Commissioner
- NBA 2K15 News: Put Any Player From Any Era On Any Team For Any Reason
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
A Belgian Goalie Dove Into The Goalpost And Knocked Himself Out
Honestly I don’t know why this doesn’t happen more in soccer, but I’m glad it doesn’t. Here’s goalkeeper Barry Boubacar Copa, who plays for Lokeren of Belgium’s Jupiler Pro League, diving for a shot and hitting the goal post, knocking himself out. It happened in their playoff game vs. Club Brugge on Sunday, and it earned Copa a trip to the hospital, where remained for two days eating fruit cup.
Lokeren goalkeeper Barry Boubacar Copa was back home on Tuesday after spending two days in a hospital to see if there was any damage to his neck and skull following the incident on Sunday.
The team said he sustained a concussion.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Jets Unsuccessfully Attempt to Convince Superfan to Return to Games
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy