- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
A Belgian Goalie Dove Into The Goalpost And Knocked Himself Out
Honestly I don’t know why this doesn’t happen more in soccer, but I’m glad it doesn’t. Here’s goalkeeper Barry Boubacar Copa, who plays for Lokeren of Belgium’s Jupiler Pro League, diving for a shot and hitting the goal post, knocking himself out. It happened in their playoff game vs. Club Brugge on Sunday, and it earned Copa a trip to the hospital, where remained for two days eating fruit cup.
Lokeren goalkeeper Barry Boubacar Copa was back home on Tuesday after spending two days in a hospital to see if there was any damage to his neck and skull following the incident on Sunday.
The team said he sustained a concussion.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story