- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
A Belgian Goalie Dove Into The Goalpost And Knocked Himself Out
Honestly I don’t know why this doesn’t happen more in soccer, but I’m glad it doesn’t. Here’s goalkeeper Barry Boubacar Copa, who plays for Lokeren of Belgium’s Jupiler Pro League, diving for a shot and hitting the goal post, knocking himself out. It happened in their playoff game vs. Club Brugge on Sunday, and it earned Copa a trip to the hospital, where remained for two days eating fruit cup.
Lokeren goalkeeper Barry Boubacar Copa was back home on Tuesday after spending two days in a hospital to see if there was any damage to his neck and skull following the incident on Sunday.
The team said he sustained a concussion.
- UFC Signs 11 Invicta Straw Weights For Huge Tournament
- AJ Styles Officially Leaving TNA Wrestling
- Can The San Francisco 49ers Still Make The Playoffs?
- Jim Brown Says Kobe Isn't Black Enough