- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Belgian Goalie Dove Into The Goalpost And Knocked Himself Out
Honestly I don’t know why this doesn’t happen more in soccer, but I’m glad it doesn’t. Here’s goalkeeper Barry Boubacar Copa, who plays for Lokeren of Belgium’s Jupiler Pro League, diving for a shot and hitting the goal post, knocking himself out. It happened in their playoff game vs. Club Brugge on Sunday, and it earned Copa a trip to the hospital, where remained for two days eating fruit cup.
Lokeren goalkeeper Barry Boubacar Copa was back home on Tuesday after spending two days in a hospital to see if there was any damage to his neck and skull following the incident on Sunday.
The team said he sustained a concussion.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts