- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
A Belgian Goalie Dove Into The Goalpost And Knocked Himself Out
Honestly I don’t know why this doesn’t happen more in soccer, but I’m glad it doesn’t. Here’s goalkeeper Barry Boubacar Copa, who plays for Lokeren of Belgium’s Jupiler Pro League, diving for a shot and hitting the goal post, knocking himself out. It happened in their playoff game vs. Club Brugge on Sunday, and it earned Copa a trip to the hospital, where remained for two days eating fruit cup.
Lokeren goalkeeper Barry Boubacar Copa was back home on Tuesday after spending two days in a hospital to see if there was any damage to his neck and skull following the incident on Sunday.
The team said he sustained a concussion.
- Which NFL Quarterback is the Best Runner?
- San Francisco 49ers Preseason: Taking The Bad With The Good
- What Colin Kaepernick Looks Like as a Soccer Player
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy