- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Benfica Player Decked The Referee Mid-Match, And The Match Was Cancelled
That’s referee Christian Fischer lying motionless on the ground, after Benfica defender Luisao somehow decked him. The match between Fortuna Dusseldorf and Benfica was cancelled at that point. This doesn’t rival Dylan McGeough’s injury from earlier today in seriousness, so feel free to chuckle.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts