- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Benfica Player Decked The Referee Mid-Match, And The Match Was Cancelled
That’s referee Christian Fischer lying motionless on the ground, after Benfica defender Luisao somehow decked him. The match between Fortuna Dusseldorf and Benfica was cancelled at that point. This doesn’t rival Dylan McGeough’s injury from earlier today in seriousness, so feel free to chuckle.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'