- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
A Benfica Player Decked The Referee Mid-Match, And The Match Was Cancelled
That’s referee Christian Fischer lying motionless on the ground, after Benfica defender Luisao somehow decked him. The match between Fortuna Dusseldorf and Benfica was cancelled at that point. This doesn’t rival Dylan McGeough’s injury from earlier today in seriousness, so feel free to chuckle.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts