- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Benfica Player Decked The Referee Mid-Match, And The Match Was Cancelled
That’s referee Christian Fischer lying motionless on the ground, after Benfica defender Luisao somehow decked him. The match between Fortuna Dusseldorf and Benfica was cancelled at that point. This doesn’t rival Dylan McGeough’s injury from earlier today in seriousness, so feel free to chuckle.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts