- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A La ‘Uncle Drew,’ Urban Freestyle Footballer Goes Undercover As Grandpa, Breaks Young Ankles
Séan Garnier has some insane moves. Ya know what, before we go any further, watch him school the darling of the 2014 World Cup and Barcelona phenom (we’re talking about Neymar) at a staged freestyle soccer event.
Anyways, Garnier is always looking to blow people’s minds in new and interesting ways, so when the Spanish-language online marketplace company “Coppel” contacted him to don several layers of facial prosthetics and makeup, he was all ears.
Big, gross, dangly ears.
Breaking into a street game and playing dumb until the right moment, Garnier unleashes a series of gravity-defying moves under the guise of being, like, 80-freaking-years-old. We imagine the jig was up after the first few between the leg maneuvers.
We imagine the cops might have been called after he pulled this dude’s pants down, right before he scored.
[H/T Daily Picks]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts