- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A Seated Hassoun Camara Juggles, Bicycle Kicks Ball Past Keeper For Butt Goal Of The Butt Year (VIDEO)
Check out Montreál Impact RB Hassoun Camara put one past Colorado Rapids goalie Matt Pickens, from his arse (that’s soccer jargon for ass). When posting a soccer highlight, it’s customary to include a relevant comparison to a sport that gets you laid in high school, so here’s a video dubbed “Most Amazing Basketball Shot Ever”. Let’s see if this puts things in perspective…
Insufficient explanation of the degree of difficulty we’re dealing with? Still grappling with the impossible concept of a guy scoring from his keister? Here’s a clip of what butts are best at (just behind interrupting people and ruining vacations in Mexico).
Ah, now I get it. Butts aren’t very good at sports after all. Bravo, Hassoun Camara!
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?