- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Seated Hassoun Camara Juggles, Bicycle Kicks Ball Past Keeper For Butt Goal Of The Butt Year (VIDEO)
Check out Montreál Impact RB Hassoun Camara put one past Colorado Rapids goalie Matt Pickens, from his arse (that’s soccer jargon for ass). When posting a soccer highlight, it’s customary to include a relevant comparison to a sport that gets you laid in high school, so here’s a video dubbed “Most Amazing Basketball Shot Ever”. Let’s see if this puts things in perspective…
Insufficient explanation of the degree of difficulty we’re dealing with? Still grappling with the impossible concept of a guy scoring from his keister? Here’s a clip of what butts are best at (just behind interrupting people and ruining vacations in Mexico).
Ah, now I get it. Butts aren’t very good at sports after all. Bravo, Hassoun Camara!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts