- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
“A Sickening Clash”: Chelsea Star Didier Drogba Knocked Unconscious, Stretchered Off After Injury Against Norwich
One of the world’s most famous soccer stars was left lying motionless on the pitch after a being knocked cold by Norwich keeper John Ruddy.
Midway through the second half of the 1-1 tie Didier Drogba, from an offside position, went up to head a pass as Ruddy rose to punch it away, knocking Drogba cold out and crashing to the ground.
Drogba would be unresponsive as he was strapped onto a stretcher and taken off the pitch. We’ll update this story as news on Drogba’s condition becomes available.
Edit, 1:53 EDT: The Associated Press reported Drogba has a mild concussion but will be released tonight from hospital.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?