- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- Kobe Bryant Has Best Possible Answer To 'Iggy Azalea Or Swaggy P' Question
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Trent Richardson: The Second Worst-Running Back Ever?
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
“A Sickening Clash”: Chelsea Star Didier Drogba Knocked Unconscious, Stretchered Off After Injury Against Norwich
One of the world’s most famous soccer stars was left lying motionless on the pitch after a being knocked cold by Norwich keeper John Ruddy.
Midway through the second half of the 1-1 tie Didier Drogba, from an offside position, went up to head a pass as Ruddy rose to punch it away, knocking Drogba cold out and crashing to the ground.
Drogba would be unresponsive as he was strapped onto a stretcher and taken off the pitch. We’ll update this story as news on Drogba’s condition becomes available.
Edit, 1:53 EDT: The Associated Press reported Drogba has a mild concussion but will be released tonight from hospital.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'