- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
“A Sickening Clash”: Chelsea Star Didier Drogba Knocked Unconscious, Stretchered Off After Injury Against Norwich
One of the world’s most famous soccer stars was left lying motionless on the pitch after a being knocked cold by Norwich keeper John Ruddy.
Midway through the second half of the 1-1 tie Didier Drogba, from an offside position, went up to head a pass as Ruddy rose to punch it away, knocking Drogba cold out and crashing to the ground.
Drogba would be unresponsive as he was strapped onto a stretcher and taken off the pitch. We’ll update this story as news on Drogba’s condition becomes available.
Edit, 1:53 EDT: The Associated Press reported Drogba has a mild concussion but will be released tonight from hospital.
Follow Timothy on Twitter at @bubbaprog.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story