- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A Swedish Goalkeeper Earned A Red Card 44 Seconds Into A Match
Yesterday wasn’t Peter Abrahamsson’s finest match keeping for Swedish club side Örgryte. Forty-four seconds into the match, Abrahamsson decided to spice up the game by reducing his team down to 10 players for the remaining 89 minutes and 16 seconds.
There’s is a certain simplicity of playing goalie in soccer. You have one task: stop the ball from going in the net. You have one rule governing that task: Do not use your hands outside the 18-yard box.
Abrahamsson has been playing soccer his whole life with that one task and one rule in mind. For reasons unknown to the universe that one rule slipped his mind yesterday. Unfortunately for him, YouTube will always be there to remind him of the day his brain turned off for 44 seconds.
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy