- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- Kobe Bryant Has Best Possible Answer To 'Iggy Azalea Or Swaggy P' Question
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Trent Richardson: The Second Worst-Running Back Ever?
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
A Swedish Goalkeeper Earned A Red Card 44 Seconds Into A Match
Yesterday wasn’t Peter Abrahamsson’s finest match keeping for Swedish club side Örgryte. Forty-four seconds into the match, Abrahamsson decided to spice up the game by reducing his team down to 10 players for the remaining 89 minutes and 16 seconds.
There’s is a certain simplicity of playing goalie in soccer. You have one task: stop the ball from going in the net. You have one rule governing that task: Do not use your hands outside the 18-yard box.
Abrahamsson has been playing soccer his whole life with that one task and one rule in mind. For reasons unknown to the universe that one rule slipped his mind yesterday. Unfortunately for him, YouTube will always be there to remind him of the day his brain turned off for 44 seconds.
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'