- The 6 Most Disappointingly Slow Fantasy Baseball Starts
- These Are The Top 5 Worst Plays Of The NBA Season, According To Shaq
- Now There's Video Of Paulina Gretzky's Controversial Golf Digest Cover Shoot
- COLLEGE BASEBALL MADNESS: How To Steal Home For A Walk-Off Win
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
And Now, David Beckham As A 21-Year-Old Scoring A Ridiculous Goal From Midway Line
David Beckham had only made his Premier League debut a year earlier as a 20-year-old when he scored this goal for Manchester United, firing a shot from midfield that went over the head of Wimbledon goalie Neill Sullivan. Beckham announced his retirement today.
It was the first day of the 1996-97 season, according to Business Insider, and look at that hair.
That’s the same year, by the way, that Victoria Adams, also 21, was dubbed Posh Spice by the British press.
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed