- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
And Now, David Beckham As A 21-Year-Old Scoring A Ridiculous Goal From Midway Line
David Beckham had only made his Premier League debut a year earlier as a 20-year-old when he scored this goal for Manchester United, firing a shot from midfield that went over the head of Wimbledon goalie Neill Sullivan. Beckham announced his retirement today.
It was the first day of the 1996-97 season, according to Business Insider, and look at that hair.
That’s the same year, by the way, that Victoria Adams, also 21, was dubbed Posh Spice by the British press.
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement