- 13 Sporting Goods Companies From The 90s That You've Completely Forgotten About
- Them's Fightin' Skinny Jeans: Larry Sanders Gets In Club Brawl, Throws Bottles
- Report: Jameis Winston Is Not Going To Be Charged With Sexual Assualt
- Sad Indiana Fan Watches Her Beloved Hoosiers Lose To 'Cuse, Sans Clothing
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
And Now, David Beckham As A 21-Year-Old Scoring A Ridiculous Goal From Midway Line
David Beckham had only made his Premier League debut a year earlier as a 20-year-old when he scored this goal for Manchester United, firing a shot from midfield that went over the head of Wimbledon goalie Neill Sullivan. Beckham announced his retirement today.
It was the first day of the 1996-97 season, according to Business Insider, and look at that hair.
That’s the same year, by the way, that Victoria Adams, also 21, was dubbed Posh Spice by the British press.
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Robert Duran: Pacquiao Still Dangerous
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?