- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
And Now, David Beckham As A 21-Year-Old Scoring A Ridiculous Goal From Midway Line
David Beckham had only made his Premier League debut a year earlier as a 20-year-old when he scored this goal for Manchester United, firing a shot from midfield that went over the head of Wimbledon goalie Neill Sullivan. Beckham announced his retirement today.
It was the first day of the 1996-97 season, according to Business Insider, and look at that hair.
That’s the same year, by the way, that Victoria Adams, also 21, was dubbed Posh Spice by the British press.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story