- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
And Now, David Beckham As A 21-Year-Old Scoring A Ridiculous Goal From Midway Line
David Beckham had only made his Premier League debut a year earlier as a 20-year-old when he scored this goal for Manchester United, firing a shot from midfield that went over the head of Wimbledon goalie Neill Sullivan. Beckham announced his retirement today.
It was the first day of the 1996-97 season, according to Business Insider, and look at that hair.
That’s the same year, by the way, that Victoria Adams, also 21, was dubbed Posh Spice by the British press.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts