- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Animatronics Messi Will Give You Nightmares For Days (VIDEO)
Well this is terrifying… pic.twitter.com/lj29Pw9PK1
— dirtytackle (@BrooksDT) June 17, 2014
In America, we hire former athletes for pregame shows to break down the Xs and Os before a pivotal match. Not Brazilian television giant Globo. With the World Cup being in Brazil, the media company blew their budget and continued a long-lasting rivalry with Argentina by unveiling a scary-as-hell robo-Lionel Messi.
From what we can gather, Globo hired a group of cutting edge animatronics engineers to build this giant punching bag for their pregame and postgame shows during the World Cup. I can’t imagine he gives any insightful information on the games. I wonder what it would be like if the real Messi met this radio-controlled monster.
Unfortunately, he’s making the rounds in Brazil. And he’s even wearing his famous polka-dot Ballon d’Or suit.
I honestly don’t know if I’ll ever be able to sleep again after seeing animatronics Messi. I know that old lady won’t.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts