- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Animatronics Messi Will Give You Nightmares For Days (VIDEO)
Well this is terrifying… pic.twitter.com/lj29Pw9PK1
— dirtytackle (@BrooksDT) June 17, 2014
In America, we hire former athletes for pregame shows to break down the Xs and Os before a pivotal match. Not Brazilian television giant Globo. With the World Cup being in Brazil, the media company blew their budget and continued a long-lasting rivalry with Argentina by unveiling a scary-as-hell robo-Lionel Messi.
From what we can gather, Globo hired a group of cutting edge animatronics engineers to build this giant punching bag for their pregame and postgame shows during the World Cup. I can’t imagine he gives any insightful information on the games. I wonder what it would be like if the real Messi met this radio-controlled monster.
Unfortunately, he’s making the rounds in Brazil. And he’s even wearing his famous polka-dot Ballon d’Or suit.
I honestly don’t know if I’ll ever be able to sleep again after seeing animatronics Messi. I know that old lady won’t.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy