- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Animatronics Messi Will Give You Nightmares For Days (VIDEO)
Well this is terrifying… pic.twitter.com/lj29Pw9PK1
— dirtytackle (@BrooksDT) June 17, 2014
In America, we hire former athletes for pregame shows to break down the Xs and Os before a pivotal match. Not Brazilian television giant Globo. With the World Cup being in Brazil, the media company blew their budget and continued a long-lasting rivalry with Argentina by unveiling a scary-as-hell robo-Lionel Messi.
From what we can gather, Globo hired a group of cutting edge animatronics engineers to build this giant punching bag for their pregame and postgame shows during the World Cup. I can’t imagine he gives any insightful information on the games. I wonder what it would be like if the real Messi met this radio-controlled monster.
Unfortunately, he’s making the rounds in Brazil. And he’s even wearing his famous polka-dot Ballon d’Or suit.
I honestly don’t know if I’ll ever be able to sleep again after seeing animatronics Messi. I know that old lady won’t.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters