- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Animatronics Messi Will Give You Nightmares For Days (VIDEO)
Well this is terrifying… pic.twitter.com/lj29Pw9PK1
— dirtytackle (@BrooksDT) June 17, 2014
In America, we hire former athletes for pregame shows to break down the Xs and Os before a pivotal match. Not Brazilian television giant Globo. With the World Cup being in Brazil, the media company blew their budget and continued a long-lasting rivalry with Argentina by unveiling a scary-as-hell robo-Lionel Messi.
From what we can gather, Globo hired a group of cutting edge animatronics engineers to build this giant punching bag for their pregame and postgame shows during the World Cup. I can’t imagine he gives any insightful information on the games. I wonder what it would be like if the real Messi met this radio-controlled monster.
Unfortunately, he’s making the rounds in Brazil. And he’s even wearing his famous polka-dot Ballon d’Or suit.
I honestly don’t know if I’ll ever be able to sleep again after seeing animatronics Messi. I know that old lady won’t.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Why Are Buffalo Bills Fans Banning Bon Jovi Music?
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead