- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Argentine Soccer Fans Throw Furniture At Club President For Terrible Season
Last Friday, the president of Argentine soccer club Independiente held a meeting with fans on the club’s nightmare season. The fans were upset with Independiente’s relegation to the second division of the Argentina’s domestic soccer league. The meeting began smoothly, then after a few questions, a group of fans stormed the hall to do some interior decorating.
This is why it’s a good thing America has four major sports. Investing too much time into a single team will always devolve into radical fandom. These dog days of summer are important, to relax and convince yourself not to throw a loveseat at Rex Ryan.
- Filed Under:
- argentina soccer
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- Pacquiao Ready For New Challenges
- Were The 49ers (Sort Of) Robbed?
- Photo Gallery: Pacquiao vs. Rios