- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Argentine Soccer Fans Throw Furniture At Club President For Terrible Season
Last Friday, the president of Argentine soccer club Independiente held a meeting with fans on the club’s nightmare season. The fans were upset with Independiente’s relegation to the second division of the Argentina’s domestic soccer league. The meeting began smoothly, then after a few questions, a group of fans stormed the hall to do some interior decorating.
This is why it’s a good thing America has four major sports. Investing too much time into a single team will always devolve into radical fandom. These dog days of summer are important, to relax and convince yourself not to throw a loveseat at Rex Ryan.
- Filed Under:
- argentina soccer
- San Francisco 49ers Preseason: Taking The Bad With The Good
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy