- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Argentine Soccer Fans Throw Furniture At Club President For Terrible Season
Last Friday, the president of Argentine soccer club Independiente held a meeting with fans on the club’s nightmare season. The fans were upset with Independiente’s relegation to the second division of the Argentina’s domestic soccer league. The meeting began smoothly, then after a few questions, a group of fans stormed the hall to do some interior decorating.
This is why it’s a good thing America has four major sports. Investing too much time into a single team will always devolve into radical fandom. These dog days of summer are important, to relax and convince yourself not to throw a loveseat at Rex Ryan.
- Filed Under:
- argentina soccer
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts