- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Argentine Soccer Fans Throw Furniture At Club President For Terrible Season
Last Friday, the president of Argentine soccer club Independiente held a meeting with fans on the club’s nightmare season. The fans were upset with Independiente’s relegation to the second division of the Argentina’s domestic soccer league. The meeting began smoothly, then after a few questions, a group of fans stormed the hall to do some interior decorating.
This is why it’s a good thing America has four major sports. Investing too much time into a single team will always devolve into radical fandom. These dog days of summer are important, to relax and convince yourself not to throw a loveseat at Rex Ryan.
- Filed Under:
- argentina soccer
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success