- 3 Dumb Ways To Change the NBA Draft Lottery As Dumb As Current System
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Bryce Brown Or Anthony Dixon -- Which Bills RB Should You Grab?
- World Trashes Kobe; Kobe Responds With Vintage Performance
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Argentine Soccer Fans Throw Furniture At Club President For Terrible Season
Last Friday, the president of Argentine soccer club Independiente held a meeting with fans on the club’s nightmare season. The fans were upset with Independiente’s relegation to the second division of the Argentina’s domestic soccer league. The meeting began smoothly, then after a few questions, a group of fans stormed the hall to do some interior decorating.
This is why it’s a good thing America has four major sports. Investing too much time into a single team will always devolve into radical fandom. These dog days of summer are important, to relax and convince yourself not to throw a loveseat at Rex Ryan.
- Filed Under:
- argentina soccer
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- Tom Coughlin's Music Playlist For Giants' Practice is the Best