- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Barcelona’s Dani Alves Eats Racist Taunts Whole
During Barca’s game with Villarreal today, some super genius fan broke out the old banana-on-the-playing-turf move. But Barcelona’s Dani Alves had a good answer for that usually-racist taunt: as his team won a corner kick, he picked up the tropical fruit, peeled it and ate it whole. Boom.
Barcelona won, 3-2.
- Filed Under:
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Why Floyd Mayweather Says He Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Why Did Ryan Ford Fight Jake Shields With A Broken Arm?