- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Barcelona’s Dani Alves Eats Racist Taunts Whole
During Barca’s game with Villarreal today, some super genius fan broke out the old banana-on-the-playing-turf move. But Barcelona’s Dani Alves had a good answer for that usually-racist taunt: as his team won a corner kick, he picked up the tropical fruit, peeled it and ate it whole. Boom.
Barcelona won, 3-2.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts