- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Barcelona’s Dani Alves Eats Racist Taunts Whole
During Barca’s game with Villarreal today, some super genius fan broke out the old banana-on-the-playing-turf move. But Barcelona’s Dani Alves had a good answer for that usually-racist taunt: as his team won a corner kick, he picked up the tropical fruit, peeled it and ate it whole. Boom.
Barcelona won, 3-2.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts