- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Barcelona’s Dani Alves Eats Racist Taunts Whole
During Barca’s game with Villarreal today, some super genius fan broke out the old banana-on-the-playing-turf move. But Barcelona’s Dani Alves had a good answer for that usually-racist taunt: as his team won a corner kick, he picked up the tropical fruit, peeled it and ate it whole. Boom.
Barcelona won, 3-2.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts