- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Barcelona’s Dani Alves Eats Racist Taunts Whole
During Barca’s game with Villarreal today, some super genius fan broke out the old banana-on-the-playing-turf move. But Barcelona’s Dani Alves had a good answer for that usually-racist taunt: as his team won a corner kick, he picked up the tropical fruit, peeled it and ate it whole. Boom.
Barcelona won, 3-2.
- Filed Under:
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'