- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Bashing Your Head Through A Wall Is Either The Best Or Worst Goal Celebration Possible
People take sports seriously. Don’t believe us? Go to any public soccer field in the country after work hours and watch two teams of adults running around in replica Real Madrid/Barcelona uniforms. Still don’t believe us? Watch this passionate goal scorer blissfully ruin a perfectly good aboveground dugout with his face. Judging by the “Que cazzo!” hand motions, we’ll go out on a limb and guess this is an Italian men’s league. Also, judging by the red card, we’re willing to guess this wasn’t a joke, and this guy is, in fact, a complete ass.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts