- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Bashing Your Head Through A Wall Is Either The Best Or Worst Goal Celebration Possible
People take sports seriously. Don’t believe us? Go to any public soccer field in the country after work hours and watch two teams of adults running around in replica Real Madrid/Barcelona uniforms. Still don’t believe us? Watch this passionate goal scorer blissfully ruin a perfectly good aboveground dugout with his face. Judging by the “Que cazzo!” hand motions, we’ll go out on a limb and guess this is an Italian men’s league. Also, judging by the red card, we’re willing to guess this wasn’t a joke, and this guy is, in fact, a complete ass.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts