- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Bashing Your Head Through A Wall Is Either The Best Or Worst Goal Celebration Possible
People take sports seriously. Don’t believe us? Go to any public soccer field in the country after work hours and watch two teams of adults running around in replica Real Madrid/Barcelona uniforms. Still don’t believe us? Watch this passionate goal scorer blissfully ruin a perfectly good aboveground dugout with his face. Judging by the “Que cazzo!” hand motions, we’ll go out on a limb and guess this is an Italian men’s league. Also, judging by the red card, we’re willing to guess this wasn’t a joke, and this guy is, in fact, a complete ass.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?