- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Bashing Your Head Through A Wall Is Either The Best Or Worst Goal Celebration Possible
People take sports seriously. Don’t believe us? Go to any public soccer field in the country after work hours and watch two teams of adults running around in replica Real Madrid/Barcelona uniforms. Still don’t believe us? Watch this passionate goal scorer blissfully ruin a perfectly good aboveground dugout with his face. Judging by the “Que cazzo!” hand motions, we’ll go out on a limb and guess this is an Italian men’s league. Also, judging by the red card, we’re willing to guess this wasn’t a joke, and this guy is, in fact, a complete ass.
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC