- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Bashing Your Head Through A Wall Is Either The Best Or Worst Goal Celebration Possible
People take sports seriously. Don’t believe us? Go to any public soccer field in the country after work hours and watch two teams of adults running around in replica Real Madrid/Barcelona uniforms. Still don’t believe us? Watch this passionate goal scorer blissfully ruin a perfectly good aboveground dugout with his face. Judging by the “Que cazzo!” hand motions, we’ll go out on a limb and guess this is an Italian men’s league. Also, judging by the red card, we’re willing to guess this wasn’t a joke, and this guy is, in fact, a complete ass.
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'