- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
David Beckham Almost Starts A Fight
After the LA Galaxy’s 2-1 win over Real Salt Lake, David Beckham confronted RLS head coach Jason Kreis. Apparently, Becks took issue with the fact that Kreis had been yelling at the referees, which is weird, since players aren’t usually known for defending zebras, but okay.
After Beckham said something in passing, Kreis made a comment over his shoulder, and then, all of a sudden, Beckham’s finger was in Kreis’s face. Kreis shoved Beckham, and the two had to be separated. All in all, it was like the soccer version of Warren Sapp vs. Mike Sherman.
[h/t Paul Pabst]
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Seahawks Defense: Greatest of All Time?