- YES!!!: WWE Star Daniel Bryan Chases Down Burglar And Foils Robbery
- How To Trade Fantasy Draft Picks For A Girlfriend (And Still Win Your League)
- Yasiel Puig Makes Dodgers History, Triples Three Times In One Game (VIDEO)
- Greg Maddux, Five Others Inducted To Baseball Hall Of Fame Today
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
David Beckham Almost Starts A Fight
After the LA Galaxy’s 2-1 win over Real Salt Lake, David Beckham confronted RLS head coach Jason Kreis. Apparently, Becks took issue with the fact that Kreis had been yelling at the referees, which is weird, since players aren’t usually known for defending zebras, but okay.
After Beckham said something in passing, Kreis made a comment over his shoulder, and then, all of a sudden, Beckham’s finger was in Kreis’s face. Kreis shoved Beckham, and the two had to be separated. All in all, it was like the soccer version of Warren Sapp vs. Mike Sherman.
[h/t Paul Pabst]
- Have You Seen Colin Kaepernick's New Tattoo?
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams