- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
David Beckham Almost Starts A Fight
After the LA Galaxy’s 2-1 win over Real Salt Lake, David Beckham confronted RLS head coach Jason Kreis. Apparently, Becks took issue with the fact that Kreis had been yelling at the referees, which is weird, since players aren’t usually known for defending zebras, but okay.
After Beckham said something in passing, Kreis made a comment over his shoulder, and then, all of a sudden, Beckham’s finger was in Kreis’s face. Kreis shoved Beckham, and the two had to be separated. All in all, it was like the soccer version of Warren Sapp vs. Mike Sherman.
[h/t Paul Pabst]
- Why Is The Featherweight Division In Trouble?
- Carmelo Anthony Is 'Magnetic,' According To His Shirt
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs