- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
David Beckham Almost Starts A Fight
After the LA Galaxy’s 2-1 win over Real Salt Lake, David Beckham confronted RLS head coach Jason Kreis. Apparently, Becks took issue with the fact that Kreis had been yelling at the referees, which is weird, since players aren’t usually known for defending zebras, but okay.
After Beckham said something in passing, Kreis made a comment over his shoulder, and then, all of a sudden, Beckham’s finger was in Kreis’s face. Kreis shoved Beckham, and the two had to be separated. All in all, it was like the soccer version of Warren Sapp vs. Mike Sherman.
[h/t Paul Pabst]
- 10 Most Gruesome MMA Arm Injuries
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'