- Broncos Fans Start Petition To Get Phil Simms Off Their TV Broadcasts
- Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domestic Violence (With Updates)
- WEEK 3: Grading The 4 Worst ESPN Fantasy Football Projections
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
David Beckham Almost Starts A Fight
After the LA Galaxy’s 2-1 win over Real Salt Lake, David Beckham confronted RLS head coach Jason Kreis. Apparently, Becks took issue with the fact that Kreis had been yelling at the referees, which is weird, since players aren’t usually known for defending zebras, but okay.
After Beckham said something in passing, Kreis made a comment over his shoulder, and then, all of a sudden, Beckham’s finger was in Kreis’s face. Kreis shoved Beckham, and the two had to be separated. All in all, it was like the soccer version of Warren Sapp vs. Mike Sherman.
[h/t Paul Pabst]
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'