- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
And Now It’s Time To Watch The Best Goals From The 2011-2012 Soccer Season
I cautiously consider myself a soccer fan. Not of the rabid kind – he of the snowball pelters – but an enthusiast on the game’s outer viewership circle. I’m somewhere in that nebulous in-between, but closer to Dickie V than John Hollinger. And it’s that same unsophisticated euphoria that coerces my endless YouTube trips, scrolling through highlight after highlight.
And with that, I bring you this:
There’s just something exceptionally mesmerizing, but familiar, about great soccer plays. The players themselves are strikingly normal, for the most part. Not particularly gargantuan, like NFLers, or tall, like NBAers, or Canadian, like NHLers. Most are of relatively average height and weight, just with exceptionally nimble feet. Hopefully you can enjoy these almost-ten minutes of skill as I did, although I might recommend silencing the audio – it’s not exactly pleasant (for me, at least).
- Filed Under:
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Larry Holmes told King He Can't Beat Tyson