- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Fight Church Bout Ends In Double Knockout With Simultaneous Shots To The Nuts
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
And Now It’s Time To Watch The Best Goals From The 2011-2012 Soccer Season
I cautiously consider myself a soccer fan. Not of the rabid kind – he of the snowball pelters – but an enthusiast on the game’s outer viewership circle. I’m somewhere in that nebulous in-between, but closer to Dickie V than John Hollinger. And it’s that same unsophisticated euphoria that coerces my endless YouTube trips, scrolling through highlight after highlight.
And with that, I bring you this:
There’s just something exceptionally mesmerizing, but familiar, about great soccer plays. The players themselves are strikingly normal, for the most part. Not particularly gargantuan, like NFLers, or tall, like NBAers, or Canadian, like NHLers. Most are of relatively average height and weight, just with exceptionally nimble feet. Hopefully you can enjoy these almost-ten minutes of skill as I did, although I might recommend silencing the audio – it’s not exactly pleasant (for me, at least).
- Filed Under:
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Proof That John Cena Will Probably Never Lose Another Match
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce