- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Brazilian Soccer Player Scores First Career Goal, Sprains Knee On Ensuing Celebratory Backflip
19-year old Brazilian soccer player Maurides scored his first career goal as a member of Internacional yesterday in a third-round match of the Copa do Brasil (the Brazil Cup) against America MG. He decided to follow up his landmark goal with a little celebration: a cart-wheel into a backflip. It was less successful than the goal. Here’s the video:
Fortunately, Yahoo! reports that is was just a minor knee sprain and won’t keep Maurides out for a long period of time, but it looked pretty nasty on the landing nonetheless. Something tells me that he will limit his celebration to a light jog, a smile, and a wave to the crowd after his second career goal. I’ll even go as far as to say that doing a quick airplane would be alright, but it’s a risky move with all that tilting left and right.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed