- Steelers RBs Bell, Blount Both Arrested For Marijuana Possession
- HASHTAG GAMES: The 35 Best #NBAMovies Tweets
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Rhode Island Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Brazilian Soccer Player Scores First Career Goal, Sprains Knee On Ensuing Celebratory Backflip
19-year old Brazilian soccer player Maurides scored his first career goal as a member of Internacional yesterday in a third-round match of the Copa do Brasil (the Brazil Cup) against America MG. He decided to follow up his landmark goal with a little celebration: a cart-wheel into a backflip. It was less successful than the goal. Here’s the video:
Fortunately, Yahoo! reports that is was just a minor knee sprain and won’t keep Maurides out for a long period of time, but it looked pretty nasty on the landing nonetheless. Something tells me that he will limit his celebration to a light jog, a smile, and a wave to the crowd after his second career goal. I’ll even go as far as to say that doing a quick airplane would be alright, but it’s a risky move with all that tilting left and right.
- WBC Lifts Suspension Against Adrien Broner
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'