- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Brazilian Soccer Player Scores First Career Goal, Sprains Knee On Ensuing Celebratory Backflip
19-year old Brazilian soccer player Maurides scored his first career goal as a member of Internacional yesterday in a third-round match of the Copa do Brasil (the Brazil Cup) against America MG. He decided to follow up his landmark goal with a little celebration: a cart-wheel into a backflip. It was less successful than the goal. Here’s the video:
Fortunately, Yahoo! reports that is was just a minor knee sprain and won’t keep Maurides out for a long period of time, but it looked pretty nasty on the landing nonetheless. Something tells me that he will limit his celebration to a light jog, a smile, and a wave to the crowd after his second career goal. I’ll even go as far as to say that doing a quick airplane would be alright, but it’s a risky move with all that tilting left and right.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts