- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Little Kid/Chelsea Player’s Son Scores Cutest Goal In Recent Memory
Chelsea finished its EPL season in third place. In their final game, this happened.
After Chelsea’s final match of the season, friends and family gathered on the pitch to listen to the retiring Paulo Ferreira’s farewell speech. But even Ferreira had to pause as Josh Turnbull, son of goalkeeper Ross Turnbull, made a run on net.
Sometimes, the most obvious joke is also the best. And the truest.
— netw3rk (@netw3rk) May 20, 2013
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead