- Michael Sam Locked Up An NFL Roster Spot With An Outstanding Final Preseason Game
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Report Says Rob Ford Once Made His Football Team Roll Around In Goose Crap
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Little Kid/Chelsea Player’s Son Scores Cutest Goal In Recent Memory
Chelsea finished its EPL season in third place. In their final game, this happened.
After Chelsea’s final match of the season, friends and family gathered on the pitch to listen to the retiring Paulo Ferreira’s farewell speech. But even Ferreira had to pause as Josh Turnbull, son of goalkeeper Ross Turnbull, made a run on net.
Sometimes, the most obvious joke is also the best. And the truest.
— netw3rk (@netw3rk) May 20, 2013
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo