- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Little Kid/Chelsea Player’s Son Scores Cutest Goal In Recent Memory
Chelsea finished its EPL season in third place. In their final game, this happened.
After Chelsea’s final match of the season, friends and family gathered on the pitch to listen to the retiring Paulo Ferreira’s farewell speech. But even Ferreira had to pause as Josh Turnbull, son of goalkeeper Ross Turnbull, made a run on net.
Sometimes, the most obvious joke is also the best. And the truest.
— netw3rk (@netw3rk) May 20, 2013
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Warren Sapp Admits to Stiffing Waitress at Bar
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions