- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Little Kid/Chelsea Player’s Son Scores Cutest Goal In Recent Memory
Chelsea finished its EPL season in third place. In their final game, this happened.
After Chelsea’s final match of the season, friends and family gathered on the pitch to listen to the retiring Paulo Ferreira’s farewell speech. But even Ferreira had to pause as Josh Turnbull, son of goalkeeper Ross Turnbull, made a run on net.
Sometimes, the most obvious joke is also the best. And the truest.
— netw3rk (@netw3rk) May 20, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts