- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Chelsea Just Won The Europa League Championship On A Stunning Last-Second Header
It doesn’t get much more last-second than this. With the score tied 1-1 in stoppage time, Branislav Ivanovic of Chelsea headed home an unbelievable match winner off his team’s corner kick. It appeared to catch everybody on Benefica off-guard — nobody moved much on the set piece, and the goalie could only watch helplessly as the ball sailed over his head for the goal.
This wasn’t just a game-winner, it was a championship-winner.
Here it is in GIF form:
And here’s how it feels when you think your team will be playing soccer for at least 30 more minutes, only to have the Europa League cup snatched out from under you by a confusingly easy corner — in GIF form:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts