- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Chelsea Just Won The Europa League Championship On A Stunning Last-Second Header
It doesn’t get much more last-second than this. With the score tied 1-1 in stoppage time, Branislav Ivanovic of Chelsea headed home an unbelievable match winner off his team’s corner kick. It appeared to catch everybody on Benefica off-guard — nobody moved much on the set piece, and the goalie could only watch helplessly as the ball sailed over his head for the goal.
This wasn’t just a game-winner, it was a championship-winner.
Here it is in GIF form:
And here’s how it feels when you think your team will be playing soccer for at least 30 more minutes, only to have the Europa League cup snatched out from under you by a confusingly easy corner — in GIF form:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'