- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
America! Clint Dempsey’s Goal Vs. Italy Gives U.S. Historic 1-0 Win
A win over Italy would be big for U.S. soccer… and as of right now, they’re pretty close to getting it. They’re up 1-0 on Italy, and if that score doesn’t sound like that big of a deal, consider this: that goal, scored by Clint Dempsey represents the Americans’ first non-PK score against Italy in two decades… and Dempsey’s just the fourth American ever to score against Italy. Watch him do it below:
Well, you can’t say Dempsey didn’t pump his fist like it was a big moment. Which it was… assuming the result holds up, anyway. Just a few minutes to go. UPDATE: It’s over – the U.S. wins, 1-0, for its first win over Italy – in Italy, no less. Dempsey’s score was the difference. U.S.A.! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?