- Now This Is The Way You Play Foosball (Rio Carnival Slideshow!)
- Do We Need To Call Bullshit On Patrick Beverley?
- Here's What Jerry Jones Had To Say About Releasing The Backbone Of The Cowboys
- President Obama Sent A Box Of Beer To The Canadian Prime Minister
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
America! Clint Dempsey’s Goal Vs. Italy Gives U.S. Historic 1-0 Win
A win over Italy would be big for U.S. soccer… and as of right now, they’re pretty close to getting it. They’re up 1-0 on Italy, and if that score doesn’t sound like that big of a deal, consider this: that goal, scored by Clint Dempsey represents the Americans’ first non-PK score against Italy in two decades… and Dempsey’s just the fourth American ever to score against Italy. Watch him do it below:
Well, you can’t say Dempsey didn’t pump his fist like it was a big moment. Which it was… assuming the result holds up, anyway. Just a few minutes to go. UPDATE: It’s over – the U.S. wins, 1-0, for its first win over Italy – in Italy, no less. Dempsey’s score was the difference. U.S.A.! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success