- RotoExperts On The Radio: Kevin Gausman Debuts On Hot Thursday
- Jose Canseco Is Being Investigated For Rape
- Tony Allen Set A New Low For Egregriously And Horribly Flopping
- Son Of Asshole Makes Greatest Hockey Pass-to-One-Timer-Goal We've Seen In Quite Some Time
- Injured Steelers Tight End Heath Miller Is Improving, But Cautious
America! Clint Dempsey’s Goal Vs. Italy Gives U.S. Historic 1-0 Win
A win over Italy would be big for U.S. soccer… and as of right now, they’re pretty close to getting it. They’re up 1-0 on Italy, and if that score doesn’t sound like that big of a deal, consider this: that goal, scored by Clint Dempsey represents the Americans’ first non-PK score against Italy in two decades… and Dempsey’s just the fourth American ever to score against Italy. Watch him do it below:
Well, you can’t say Dempsey didn’t pump his fist like it was a big moment. Which it was… assuming the result holds up, anyway. Just a few minutes to go. UPDATE: It’s over – the U.S. wins, 1-0, for its first win over Italy – in Italy, no less. Dempsey’s score was the difference. U.S.A.! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!
- Doc Rivers Returns to Celtics
- Boxer Dies Protecting Daughter
- Malcom Jenkins Won't Pull A 'Reggie Bush'
- Why Michael Jordan Ruined It For LeBron