- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
America! Clint Dempsey’s Goal Vs. Italy Gives U.S. Historic 1-0 Win
A win over Italy would be big for U.S. soccer… and as of right now, they’re pretty close to getting it. They’re up 1-0 on Italy, and if that score doesn’t sound like that big of a deal, consider this: that goal, scored by Clint Dempsey represents the Americans’ first non-PK score against Italy in two decades… and Dempsey’s just the fourth American ever to score against Italy. Watch him do it below:
Well, you can’t say Dempsey didn’t pump his fist like it was a big moment. Which it was… assuming the result holds up, anyway. Just a few minutes to go. UPDATE: It’s over – the U.S. wins, 1-0, for its first win over Italy – in Italy, no less. Dempsey’s score was the difference. U.S.A.! U.S.A.! U.S.A.!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager