- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- TNT Crew Rocks Craig Sager Suits In Honor Of The Reporter, Who Has Leukemia
- Bernard Hopkins Continues Winning Matches At 49, Might Be An Alien
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Confederations Cup: Brazil’s Neymar Hits Nasty Volley While Brazil’s President Keeps Blowing Into His Microphone (VIDEOS)
This guy still plays in Brazil, but that won’t be for long. Neymar will be as household a name as Ronaldinho in a year (he’s headed to Barcelona next year.) Brazil ended up beating Japan 3-0 in what is essentially a World Cup dry run. Other highlights from the day include FIFA president Sepp Blatter getting his brains booed out, as well as this sweet moment when Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff just kept blowing into his live microphone.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story