- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Confederations Cup: Brazil’s Neymar Hits Nasty Volley While Brazil’s President Keeps Blowing Into His Microphone (VIDEOS)
This guy still plays in Brazil, but that won’t be for long. Neymar will be as household a name as Ronaldinho in a year (he’s headed to Barcelona next year.) Brazil ended up beating Japan 3-0 in what is essentially a World Cup dry run. Other highlights from the day include FIFA president Sepp Blatter getting his brains booed out, as well as this sweet moment when Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff just kept blowing into his live microphone.
- The NFL's Sexiest Cheerleaders
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy