- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 9 RB Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Reggie Miller Calls ESPN Story On Kobe Bryant A 'Coward's Approach To Journalism'
- Russia Unveiled Its 2018 World Cup Logo From A Space Station
- Dick's Sporting Goods TV Commercial Names Royals World Series Champion
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Confederations Cup: Brazil’s Neymar Hits Nasty Volley While Brazil’s President Keeps Blowing Into His Microphone (VIDEOS)
This guy still plays in Brazil, but that won’t be for long. Neymar will be as household a name as Ronaldinho in a year (he’s headed to Barcelona next year.) Brazil ended up beating Japan 3-0 in what is essentially a World Cup dry run. Other highlights from the day include FIFA president Sepp Blatter getting his brains booed out, as well as this sweet moment when Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff just kept blowing into his live microphone.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts