- THANK YOU COCAINE: Puma Gets PWND By Twitter In Epic Marketing Fail
- Everybody Get On The Connor Shaw Hype Train
- TONIGHT SHOW: Tiger Breaks Jimmy Fallon's Balls, Fallon Breaks Rory McIlroy's Face
- This Isn't The First Time Steve Ballmer Has Gone Bananas At An Event
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Confederations Cup: Brazil’s Neymar Hits Nasty Volley While Brazil’s President Keeps Blowing Into His Microphone (VIDEOS)
This guy still plays in Brazil, but that won’t be for long. Neymar will be as household a name as Ronaldinho in a year (he’s headed to Barcelona next year.) Brazil ended up beating Japan 3-0 in what is essentially a World Cup dry run. Other highlights from the day include FIFA president Sepp Blatter getting his brains booed out, as well as this sweet moment when Brazilian President Dilma Rousseff just kept blowing into his live microphone.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts