- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Congo’s Goalkeeper Demonstrates How To Celebrate A Goal
Congo and Ghana are facing off this afternoon in international soccer play. Congo just tied Ghana at 2-2. Watch as Congo’s goalkeeper celebrates with probably the best celebration you’ll see today.
Word to the wise: this is best enjoyed when paired with “My Pony” by Ginuwine.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts