- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
COOL FINISH: Thierry Henry Celebrates Goal By Imitating Joe Camel
When it comes to celebrations, less is more. Just ask the Boston Red Sox, who turn into beer can punting college freshman when something good happens. Henry just enjoys the moment.
Or he’s tired, and he’s just getting too old for this shit…
(BTW, #Henrying is trending already. Ya. It’s already got a mashup.)
GIF via FTW
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Best Japanese Knockout Artist Coming To UFC
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Were The 49ers (Sort Of) Robbed?