- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
COOL FINISH: Thierry Henry Celebrates Goal By Imitating Joe Camel
When it comes to celebrations, less is more. Just ask the Boston Red Sox, who turn into beer can punting college freshman when something good happens. Henry just enjoys the moment.
Or he’s tired, and he’s just getting too old for this shit…
(BTW, #Henrying is trending already. Ya. It’s already got a mashup.)
GIF via FTW
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story