- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
COOL FINISH: Thierry Henry Celebrates Goal By Imitating Joe Camel
When it comes to celebrations, less is more. Just ask the Boston Red Sox, who turn into beer can punting college freshman when something good happens. Henry just enjoys the moment.
Or he’s tired, and he’s just getting too old for this shit…
(BTW, #Henrying is trending already. Ya. It’s already got a mashup.)
GIF via FTW
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts