- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
COOL FINISH: Thierry Henry Celebrates Goal By Imitating Joe Camel
When it comes to celebrations, less is more. Just ask the Boston Red Sox, who turn into beer can punting college freshman when something good happens. Henry just enjoys the moment.
Or he’s tired, and he’s just getting too old for this shit…
(BTW, #Henrying is trending already. Ya. It’s already got a mashup.)
GIF via FTW
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts