- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
COOL FINISH: Thierry Henry Celebrates Goal By Imitating Joe Camel
When it comes to celebrations, less is more. Just ask the Boston Red Sox, who turn into beer can punting college freshman when something good happens. Henry just enjoys the moment.
Or he’s tired, and he’s just getting too old for this shit…
(BTW, #Henrying is trending already. Ya. It’s already got a mashup.)
GIF via FTW
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'