- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Corner Kick Requires Benny Hill Music
So many questions. Can a corner kick this bad get you kicked out of World Cup qualifying, just on general principle? Here’s Armenia’s Aras Ozbiliz against Denmark, tripping over flag and generating amusement for all.
Is it a hand ball? Was the ref laughing too hard to blow the whistle? Was the ball deflated? Oh, Armenia …
- Filed Under:
- world cup
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts