- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Corner Kick Requires Benny Hill Music
So many questions. Can a corner kick this bad get you kicked out of World Cup qualifying, just on general principle? Here’s Armenia’s Aras Ozbiliz against Denmark, tripping over flag and generating amusement for all.
Is it a hand ball? Was the ref laughing too hard to blow the whistle? Was the ball deflated? Oh, Armenia …
- Filed Under:
- world cup
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Bellator 121 Brings Cruel Reality Checks
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ