- Davis, Rainey & Brown Among Top Week 3 Waiver Options
- Here's Video Of Colin Kaepernick Saying... Something To Lamarr Houston
- 13 Sports Rules We Should Change Because I Said So
- The NFL Will Be A Lot Less Pink This October, Says Sporting Goods Insider
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Corner Kick Requires Benny Hill Music
So many questions. Can a corner kick this bad get you kicked out of World Cup qualifying, just on general principle? Here’s Armenia’s Aras Ozbiliz against Denmark, tripping over flag and generating amusement for all.
Is it a hand ball? Was the ref laughing too hard to blow the whistle? Was the ball deflated? Oh, Armenia …
- Filed Under:
- world cup
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy