- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Corner Kick Requires Benny Hill Music
So many questions. Can a corner kick this bad get you kicked out of World Cup qualifying, just on general principle? Here’s Armenia’s Aras Ozbiliz against Denmark, tripping over flag and generating amusement for all.
Is it a hand ball? Was the ref laughing too hard to blow the whistle? Was the ball deflated? Oh, Armenia …
- Filed Under:
- world cup
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story