- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Corner Kick Requires Benny Hill Music
So many questions. Can a corner kick this bad get you kicked out of World Cup qualifying, just on general principle? Here’s Armenia’s Aras Ozbiliz against Denmark, tripping over flag and generating amusement for all.
Is it a hand ball? Was the ref laughing too hard to blow the whistle? Was the ball deflated? Oh, Armenia …
- Filed Under:
- world cup
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts