- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Worldstar Hip Hop Does Some Bad NBA Lip Reading
- Burger King Made Fun Of A Soccer Player For Being Fat, Might Get Sued For It
- Fantasy Baseball: Kyle Lohse Deserves More Props
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Cristiano Ronaldo Broke The Wrist Of Britain’s Most Articulate 11-Year-Old
During Monday’s friendly between Real Madrid and Championship League English club A.F.C Bournemouth, Cristiano Ronaldo sent a free kick into an 11-year-old. The strike resulted in a broken wrist for the kid and bragging rights over all his school chums.
That face at the end is the universal sign for “I just crushed that interview.”
When I was 11, I’m not sure if I put one sentence together that made grammatical sense. This kid spouted out six perfectly formed sentances, on-camera in one take.
His dad definitely helped him with the part about his old man falling out of tree. In fact, he probably had a team of writers from a publicity agency working on the speech. He has set the standard for public appearances pretty high for the rest of his life. He’ll surely be the next Prime Minister of Great Britain and I’ll be the first to endorse his nomination.
- Nelson Frazier Jr. aka Mabel, Big Daddy V Reportedly Dead
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Paulina Gretzky's Provocative Golf Digest Photoshoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed