- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Cristiano Ronaldo Broke The Wrist Of Britain’s Most Articulate 11-Year-Old
During Monday’s friendly between Real Madrid and Championship League English club A.F.C Bournemouth, Cristiano Ronaldo sent a free kick into an 11-year-old. The strike resulted in a broken wrist for the kid and bragging rights over all his school chums.
That face at the end is the universal sign for “I just crushed that interview.”
When I was 11, I’m not sure if I put one sentence together that made grammatical sense. This kid spouted out six perfectly formed sentances, on-camera in one take.
His dad definitely helped him with the part about his old man falling out of tree. In fact, he probably had a team of writers from a publicity agency working on the speech. He has set the standard for public appearances pretty high for the rest of his life. He’ll surely be the next Prime Minister of Great Britain and I’ll be the first to endorse his nomination.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'