- 14 Reasons Why We're Looking Forward To The Sochi Winter Olympics
- Why Didn't Anyone Want To Buy Barry Bonds' Outrageous Beverly Hills Mansion?
- DeMarcus Cousins Should Be On The Next Comedy Central Roast
- Our NFL-Themed Ugly Christmas Sweaters Have Arrived
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Cristiano Ronaldo Gets Embarassed By Dani Alves During Classic El Classicó
Just when we started to forget that whole Cristiano Ronaldo Tweet about a boys underwear competition thing, he goes and gets nutmegged/five-holed/betweened-los-legs’d by Barcelona defender, Dani Alves. Lucky he didn’t score, because that’d be a tough one for him to let go of. Wouldn’t have mattered, though, as Barcelona ended up winning 2-1, thanks to what is maybe the trickiest goal of the year by Alexis Sanchez.
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- Brandon Rios: "I Can Bust Flows"
- Who's To Blame For The 49ers Passing Game?
- NBA's Best Friends Reunited in Philly