- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Cristiano Ronaldo Gets Embarassed By Dani Alves During Classic El Classicó
Just when we started to forget that whole Cristiano Ronaldo Tweet about a boys underwear competition thing, he goes and gets nutmegged/five-holed/betweened-los-legs’d by Barcelona defender, Dani Alves. Lucky he didn’t score, because that’d be a tough one for him to let go of. Wouldn’t have mattered, though, as Barcelona ended up winning 2-1, thanks to what is maybe the trickiest goal of the year by Alexis Sanchez.
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- Sloane Stephens Denies Celebrating When Serena Williams Lost at Australian Open
- Bob Ley Fires Back at LeBron After 'Don't Watch ESPN' Remark