- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Cristiano Ronaldo Gets Embarassed By Dani Alves During Classic El Classicó
Just when we started to forget that whole Cristiano Ronaldo Tweet about a boys underwear competition thing, he goes and gets nutmegged/five-holed/betweened-los-legs’d by Barcelona defender, Dani Alves. Lucky he didn’t score, because that’d be a tough one for him to let go of. Wouldn’t have mattered, though, as Barcelona ended up winning 2-1, thanks to what is maybe the trickiest goal of the year by Alexis Sanchez.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?