- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Cristiano Ronaldo Gets Embarassed By Dani Alves During Classic El Classicó
Just when we started to forget that whole Cristiano Ronaldo Tweet about a boys underwear competition thing, he goes and gets nutmegged/five-holed/betweened-los-legs’d by Barcelona defender, Dani Alves. Lucky he didn’t score, because that’d be a tough one for him to let go of. Wouldn’t have mattered, though, as Barcelona ended up winning 2-1, thanks to what is maybe the trickiest goal of the year by Alexis Sanchez.
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts