- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Cristiano Ronaldo Gets Embarassed By Dani Alves During Classic El Classicó
Just when we started to forget that whole Cristiano Ronaldo Tweet about a boys underwear competition thing, he goes and gets nutmegged/five-holed/betweened-los-legs’d by Barcelona defender, Dani Alves. Lucky he didn’t score, because that’d be a tough one for him to let go of. Wouldn’t have mattered, though, as Barcelona ended up winning 2-1, thanks to what is maybe the trickiest goal of the year by Alexis Sanchez.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts