- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Cristiano Ronaldo Now Has Weird Blonde Hair And Wears Hipster-Ish Glasses
Cristiano Ronaldo, otherworldly soccer player for Real Madrid and Portugal/coiner of the most effective pickup line of all time (“Me, you, fuck, fuck,”) has a new haircut. His hair is blonde. This should not be international, Twitter-breaking news, but it likely will be. He’s also wearing hipster glasses. Haters will continue to hate, perhaps with greater vigor, if that’s possible. Admirers will probably continue to admire and acquiesce to his poetic pickups.
The German tabloid Bild gives us the important news and the important nickname: BLONALDO (because Ronaldo’s name is Ronaldo and his hair is now blonde):
He has had vision problems in the past, so this act is not very hipster, despite the frames. He also makes millions of euros, which is more hipster than making millions of dollars, but not hipster at all.
The only consequence of the style change: Ronaldo’s world-record has DoucheQuotient™ doubled.
- Filed Under:
- Cristiano Ronaldo
- Manny Pacquiao Gives us Another Gem
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million