- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Cristiano Ronaldo Rained Punches On Diego Godin’s Head (VIDEO)
You can say what you want about Cristiano Ronaldo, but he is certainly one of the best soccer players in the world. The Portugese footballer is also apparently a pretty good fighter, as evidenced by his fists of fury during Real Madrid’s game against Atletico Madrid yesterday.
There isn’t really much to say about this, but it seems that a frustrated Ronaldo was upset that his squad was losing and decided to ram his fist repeatedly into Diego Godin’s head during a corner kick.
It’s no surprise that Ronaldo got a card for his actions. It is a surprise that the card was yellow and not red.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts