- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- Joe Montana's Son Wins For Saturday's Most Embarrassing Moment
- Colt McCoy's First NFL Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- There's No "I" In Rugby, But There Is In Fiji
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Cristiano Ronaldo Rained Punches On Diego Godin’s Head (VIDEO)
You can say what you want about Cristiano Ronaldo, but he is certainly one of the best soccer players in the world. The Portugese footballer is also apparently a pretty good fighter, as evidenced by his fists of fury during Real Madrid’s game against Atletico Madrid yesterday.
There isn’t really much to say about this, but it seems that a frustrated Ronaldo was upset that his squad was losing and decided to ram his fist repeatedly into Diego Godin’s head during a corner kick.
It’s no surprise that Ronaldo got a card for his actions. It is a surprise that the card was yellow and not red.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce