- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Cristiano Ronaldo Rained Punches On Diego Godin’s Head (VIDEO)
You can say what you want about Cristiano Ronaldo, but he is certainly one of the best soccer players in the world. The Portugese footballer is also apparently a pretty good fighter, as evidenced by his fists of fury during Real Madrid’s game against Atletico Madrid yesterday.
There isn’t really much to say about this, but it seems that a frustrated Ronaldo was upset that his squad was losing and decided to ram his fist repeatedly into Diego Godin’s head during a corner kick.
It’s no surprise that Ronaldo got a card for his actions. It is a surprise that the card was yellow and not red.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts