- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Diving In Soccer Is Totally Legitimate For Once
In the U.S. our baseball players celebrate getting to the playoffs by diving into swimming pools. But in Lithuanian soccer, swimming is just part of normal league play. Kudos to the officials who saw a torrential downpour prior to the Div. II match between FC Silas and FC Trakai which turned the pitch into a series of small lakes, and just said “Fuck it: play on.” It led to one of the greatest slop games in pro sports history, and an absolutely tremendous celebration following the game’s only goal.
Trakai’s Nikolaj Misiuk scored on a header midway through the second half, leading to this:
Or, as one YouTube commenter wrote:
“dar ne viena meilutytė tokiuose stadionuose atsiskleis”
Yes, he landed right on his atsiskleis.
- Filed Under:
- Water sports
- Marko Jaric and His Super Hot Supermodel Wife Split
- Terry Bradshaw Makes Fun of Peyton Manning's Career
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?