- GILBERT'S ARENA: Former Wizards Star Cuts Price On Shark Mansion
- Let This Hilarious Surfer Fight To Take You Into Your Weekend
- Blue Jays' Japanese Shortstop Gives Greatest Interview Ever While Practicing English
- Fantasy Football: Chris Johnson Will Be A Situational Back On The Jets
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Diving In Soccer Is Totally Legitimate For Once
In the U.S. our baseball players celebrate getting to the playoffs by diving into swimming pools. But in Lithuanian soccer, swimming is just part of normal league play. Kudos to the officials who saw a torrential downpour prior to the Div. II match between FC Silas and FC Trakai which turned the pitch into a series of small lakes, and just said “Fuck it: play on.” It led to one of the greatest slop games in pro sports history, and an absolutely tremendous celebration following the game’s only goal.
Trakai’s Nikolaj Misiuk scored on a header midway through the second half, leading to this:
Or, as one YouTube commenter wrote:
“dar ne viena meilutytė tokiuose stadionuose atsiskleis”
Yes, he landed right on his atsiskleis.
- Filed Under:
- Water sports
- This Sexy Soccer Star Shows It Off In SI Swimsuit Issue
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.