- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Soccer Own Goals Are Even Funnier In Dutch
This comes to you from Dutch club FC Utrecht, while trailing AZ Alkmaar 4-0. Mike van der Hoorn scored this embarrassing own goal to make it 5-0, and his teammates didn’t even seem especially pissed, because the game was already out of hand. The own goal did not spark a comeback, and FC Utrecht lost, 6-0.
Mark Sanchez probably should be confucting his offseason training in America, but I suppose this is baby steps ahead of his past, anyway.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- 10 Questions for UFC Fighter Chris Weidman
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'