- HOUSTON SPROCKETS: Minimalist MLB, NHL, And NBA Logos Are Good Design
- 'Seinfeld Night' Is The Greatest Stadium Promotion Of All-Time
- Why The Spurs Are Truly The Best Team In The League This Year
- What The Hell Is With This Lance Armstrong Instructional Video?
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Soccer Own Goals Are Even Funnier In Dutch
This comes to you from Dutch club FC Utrecht, while trailing AZ Alkmaar 4-0. Mike van der Hoorn scored this embarrassing own goal to make it 5-0, and his teammates didn’t even seem especially pissed, because the game was already out of hand. The own goal did not spark a comeback, and FC Utrecht lost, 6-0.
Mark Sanchez probably should be confucting his offseason training in America, but I suppose this is baby steps ahead of his past, anyway.
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends