- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Soccer Own Goals Are Even Funnier In Dutch
This comes to you from Dutch club FC Utrecht, while trailing AZ Alkmaar 4-0. Mike van der Hoorn scored this embarrassing own goal to make it 5-0, and his teammates didn’t even seem especially pissed, because the game was already out of hand. The own goal did not spark a comeback, and FC Utrecht lost, 6-0.
Mark Sanchez probably should be confucting his offseason training in America, but I suppose this is baby steps ahead of his past, anyway.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts