- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Soccer Own Goals Are Even Funnier In Dutch
This comes to you from Dutch club FC Utrecht, while trailing AZ Alkmaar 4-0. Mike van der Hoorn scored this embarrassing own goal to make it 5-0, and his teammates didn’t even seem especially pissed, because the game was already out of hand. The own goal did not spark a comeback, and FC Utrecht lost, 6-0.
Mark Sanchez probably should be confucting his offseason training in America, but I suppose this is baby steps ahead of his past, anyway.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts