- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Soccer Own Goals Are Even Funnier In Dutch
This comes to you from Dutch club FC Utrecht, while trailing AZ Alkmaar 4-0. Mike van der Hoorn scored this embarrassing own goal to make it 5-0, and his teammates didn’t even seem especially pissed, because the game was already out of hand. The own goal did not spark a comeback, and FC Utrecht lost, 6-0.
Mark Sanchez probably should be confucting his offseason training in America, but I suppose this is baby steps ahead of his past, anyway.
- 10 Of The Most Gorgeous Women In Sports Today
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce