- 6 Fantasy Football Trade Tools Everyone Should Use
- Mere Humans Are Powerless Against The Might Of The Dallas Stars Jumbotron
- Will The Bengals Break The Patriots For Good This Weekend?
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Edit Out Brazil From Germany’s 7-1 Semi-Final Thrashing, Set It To Moody Piano, Release Into The Internet
The only way to make this video better would be to go the extra mile and get Enya to live record that “Who Can Say Where The Road Goes” song, then edit in kittens bobbing their heads watching every heartbreaking German goal. That stuff makes everything better.
We’re beginning to think that referencing Tuesday’s match/pointing and laughing at sad Brazilians has become the defacto way to get yourself killed in Brazil. We’ll let the rest of the internet talk the shit (we’ll be here laughing).
- Mayweather Jr. Vows to be Better Faster Stronger
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Shane Mosley Jr. Tastes The Bitterness of Defeat
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence