- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Jacob deGrom Ties MLB Record With 8 Straight Ks To Open Game
- Are We Hesitant To Suspend NFL Players Because Of Fantasy Football?
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Edit Out Brazil From Germany’s 7-1 Semi-Final Thrashing, Set It To Moody Piano, Release Into The Internet
The only way to make this video better would be to go the extra mile and get Enya to live record that “Who Can Say Where The Road Goes” song, then edit in kittens bobbing their heads watching every heartbreaking German goal. That stuff makes everything better.
We’re beginning to think that referencing Tuesday’s match/pointing and laughing at sad Brazilians has become the defacto way to get yourself killed in Brazil. We’ll let the rest of the internet talk the shit (we’ll be here laughing).
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row