- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Edit Out Brazil From Germany’s 7-1 Semi-Final Thrashing, Set It To Moody Piano, Release Into The Internet
The only way to make this video better would be to go the extra mile and get Enya to live record that “Who Can Say Where The Road Goes” song, then edit in kittens bobbing their heads watching every heartbreaking German goal. That stuff makes everything better.
We’re beginning to think that referencing Tuesday’s match/pointing and laughing at sad Brazilians has become the defacto way to get yourself killed in Brazil. We’ll let the rest of the internet talk the shit (we’ll be here laughing).
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?