- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Edit Out Brazil From Germany’s 7-1 Semi-Final Thrashing, Set It To Moody Piano, Release Into The Internet
The only way to make this video better would be to go the extra mile and get Enya to live record that “Who Can Say Where The Road Goes” song, then edit in kittens bobbing their heads watching every heartbreaking German goal. That stuff makes everything better.
We’re beginning to think that referencing Tuesday’s match/pointing and laughing at sad Brazilians has become the defacto way to get yourself killed in Brazil. We’ll let the rest of the internet talk the shit (we’ll be here laughing).
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts