- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
El Salvador And Haiti Traded Fails In Last Night’s Gold Cup Match
Yesterday’s El Salvador-Haiti Gold Cup match yielded a great double failure, first by the Hatian keeper and then by the El Salvadorian striker.
After last week’s Belize match fixing rumors, you have to wonder if any money was exchanging hands behind the scenes. It would be interesting to watch two teams that were paid off to lose play each other. The game would devolve into 90 minutes of passing between the two teams followed by thoroughly entertaining penalty shootout.
El Salvador won 1-0, so maybe the fix wasn’t in.
- Filed Under:
- gold cup
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers