- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- Snow Day! Highlights From Around Today's Frozen NFL Venues
- Adrian Peterson Carted Off Field With Appparent Ankle Injury: Will Not Return (UPDATE)
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
El Salvador And Haiti Traded Fails In Last Night’s Gold Cup Match
Yesterday’s El Salvador-Haiti Gold Cup match yielded a great double failure, first by the Hatian keeper and then by the El Salvadorian striker.
After last week’s Belize match fixing rumors, you have to wonder if any money was exchanging hands behind the scenes. It would be interesting to watch two teams that were paid off to lose play each other. The game would devolve into 90 minutes of passing between the two teams followed by thoroughly entertaining penalty shootout.
El Salvador won 1-0, so maybe the fix wasn’t in.
- Filed Under:
- gold cup
- Tim Tebow Used by Ref to Describe Terrible Passing
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake
- Head to Head: Pacquiao vs. Rios
- 5 Fantasy Basketball Sleepers You Must Grab