- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Carolina Panthers Season Preview
- Calvin Johnson Won't Be This Year's Top Receiver And 9 Other Bold Fantasy Predictions
- Josh Shaw May Have Made Up That Heroism Story: USC Investigating
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
El Salvador And Haiti Traded Fails In Last Night’s Gold Cup Match
Yesterday’s El Salvador-Haiti Gold Cup match yielded a great double failure, first by the Hatian keeper and then by the El Salvadorian striker.
After last week’s Belize match fixing rumors, you have to wonder if any money was exchanging hands behind the scenes. It would be interesting to watch two teams that were paid off to lose play each other. The game would devolve into 90 minutes of passing between the two teams followed by thoroughly entertaining penalty shootout.
El Salvador won 1-0, so maybe the fix wasn’t in.
- Filed Under:
- gold cup
- Chael Sonnen Receives 2-Year Suspension
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- Bellator 121 Brings Cruel Reality Checks
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ