- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
El Salvador And Haiti Traded Fails In Last Night’s Gold Cup Match
Yesterday’s El Salvador-Haiti Gold Cup match yielded a great double failure, first by the Hatian keeper and then by the El Salvadorian striker.
After last week’s Belize match fixing rumors, you have to wonder if any money was exchanging hands behind the scenes. It would be interesting to watch two teams that were paid off to lose play each other. The game would devolve into 90 minutes of passing between the two teams followed by thoroughly entertaining penalty shootout.
El Salvador won 1-0, so maybe the fix wasn’t in.
- Filed Under:
- gold cup
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos