- Jay Cutler Walked Into The Stadium Looking Douchier Than Ever
- The Real Reason The Vikings Don't 'Foresee' Adrian Peterson 'In Their Future'
- Mike Francesa Explains Why Roger Goodell Isn't Going Anywhere Anytime Soon
- Dear God This Kid Was Really Excited To Give A Post-Game Interview
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
El Salvador And Haiti Traded Fails In Last Night’s Gold Cup Match
Yesterday’s El Salvador-Haiti Gold Cup match yielded a great double failure, first by the Hatian keeper and then by the El Salvadorian striker.
After last week’s Belize match fixing rumors, you have to wonder if any money was exchanging hands behind the scenes. It would be interesting to watch two teams that were paid off to lose play each other. The game would devolve into 90 minutes of passing between the two teams followed by thoroughly entertaining penalty shootout.
El Salvador won 1-0, so maybe the fix wasn’t in.
- Filed Under:
- gold cup
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence