- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
The Amazing Fat Welsh Soccer Juggler Has Spoken, And He Has A Name And A Backstory
Remember the fat Welsh guy who is an amazing juggler, despite his size? Yes you do, we even followed up with more videos of him juggling. And now, we no longer have to wonder about his backstory, because SkySports has provided us with one, complete with the fantastic accents you’d expect.
He is no longer “juggling fat guy,” he is Andrew Cassidy. He is 50 years old, and he is now only twen-tee sto-uhns! (That’s 280 lbs). Good luck in Dubai, Mr. Cassidy. And if I employed fishermen, you’d be the first guy I’d call.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts