- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
The Amazing Fat Welsh Soccer Juggler Has Spoken, And He Has A Name And A Backstory
Remember the fat Welsh guy who is an amazing juggler, despite his size? Yes you do, we even followed up with more videos of him juggling. And now, we no longer have to wonder about his backstory, because SkySports has provided us with one, complete with the fantastic accents you’d expect.
He is no longer “juggling fat guy,” he is Andrew Cassidy. He is 50 years old, and he is now only twen-tee sto-uhns! (That’s 280 lbs). Good luck in Dubai, Mr. Cassidy. And if I employed fishermen, you’d be the first guy I’d call.
- Filed Under:
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- How Bradley Beat Marquez By Split Decision
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident