- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
The Amazing Fat Welsh Soccer Juggler Has Spoken, And He Has A Name And A Backstory
Remember the fat Welsh guy who is an amazing juggler, despite his size? Yes you do, we even followed up with more videos of him juggling. And now, we no longer have to wonder about his backstory, because SkySports has provided us with one, complete with the fantastic accents you’d expect.
He is no longer “juggling fat guy,” he is Andrew Cassidy. He is 50 years old, and he is now only twen-tee sto-uhns! (That’s 280 lbs). Good luck in Dubai, Mr. Cassidy. And if I employed fishermen, you’d be the first guy I’d call.
- Filed Under:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story