- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- You Know It's Spring Training When Curtis Granderson Is Rubbing Your Butt
- Baron Davis's Comeback: Part 3
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
The Amazing Fat Welsh Soccer Juggler Has Spoken, And He Has A Name And A Backstory
Remember the fat Welsh guy who is an amazing juggler, despite his size? Yes you do, we even followed up with more videos of him juggling. And now, we no longer have to wonder about his backstory, because SkySports has provided us with one, complete with the fantastic accents you’d expect.
He is no longer “juggling fat guy,” he is Andrew Cassidy. He is 50 years old, and he is now only twen-tee sto-uhns! (That’s 280 lbs). Good luck in Dubai, Mr. Cassidy. And if I employed fishermen, you’d be the first guy I’d call.
- Filed Under:
- What Should Vikings Do in Free Agency?
- AJ McCarron Impressing With Arm, Despite Lack Of Speed
- Ian Kinsler, Brian McCann Offseason Moves Could Have World Series Implications
- 25 WAGs of Athletes You've Never Heard Of