- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fender-Bend It Like Beckham: Soccer Star Plows Into Other Car, Sucks At Driving
So David Beckham allegedly collided with another car as he was exiting his driveway in Beverly Hills on Friday afternoon, crumpling his front bumper and denting the other car, an SUV, accordin gto witnesses. Of course there’s photos of the damage, because there’s paparazzi outside Beckham’s house pretty much 24/7.
After the collision, according to witnesses, Beckham backed his car back onto his property, out of sight — the automotive version of flopping. Best part: the ruined bumper was scraping along the ground as Beckham backed away in shame.
Nice driving lesson for his 14-year-old son, Brooklyn, who was in the passenger seat.
In the video above, it looks like he then sends out his assistant to deal with the aftermath. Eventually Beckham does come out and talk with the cops. Reportedly, no one was hurt.
- Filed Under:
- David Beckham
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Tyrone Spong Asks Dana White to Sign Him
- Rob Lisita Made KO of the Week