- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Fender-Bend It Like Beckham: Soccer Star Plows Into Other Car, Sucks At Driving
So David Beckham allegedly collided with another car as he was exiting his driveway in Beverly Hills on Friday afternoon, crumpling his front bumper and denting the other car, an SUV, accordin gto witnesses. Of course there’s photos of the damage, because there’s paparazzi outside Beckham’s house pretty much 24/7.
After the collision, according to witnesses, Beckham backed his car back onto his property, out of sight — the automotive version of flopping. Best part: the ruined bumper was scraping along the ground as Beckham backed away in shame.
Nice driving lesson for his 14-year-old son, Brooklyn, who was in the passenger seat.
In the video above, it looks like he then sends out his assistant to deal with the aftermath. Eventually Beckham does come out and talk with the cops. Reportedly, no one was hurt.
- Filed Under:
- David Beckham
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts