- Jerry Buss, You Will Be Remembered By This Dope L.A. Mansion
- Week 15: Fantasy Football FLEX Rankings: Start Or Sit Your Risky Players?
- This Is How Gary Payton Does The Highlights
- SportsGrid's Week 15 NFL Pick$: Last Week Was Absurdly Profitable
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Fender-Bend It Like Beckham: Soccer Star Plows Into Other Car, Sucks At Driving
So David Beckham allegedly collided with another car as he was exiting his driveway in Beverly Hills on Friday afternoon, crumpling his front bumper and denting the other car, an SUV, accordin gto witnesses. Of course there’s photos of the damage, because there’s paparazzi outside Beckham’s house pretty much 24/7.
After the collision, according to witnesses, Beckham backed his car back onto his property, out of sight — the automotive version of flopping. Best part: the ruined bumper was scraping along the ground as Beckham backed away in shame.
Nice driving lesson for his 14-year-old son, Brooklyn, who was in the passenger seat.
In the video above, it looks like he then sends out his assistant to deal with the aftermath. Eventually Beckham does come out and talk with the cops. Reportedly, no one was hurt.
- Filed Under:
- David Beckham
- Manny Pacquiao's No. 1 In WBC Behind Floyd Mayweather
- UFC Signs 11 Invicta Straw Weights For Huge Tournament
- Miguel Cotto to Face Sergio Martinez?
- Alex Morgan Engaged to Boyfriend Servando Carrasco