- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Fender-Bend It Like Beckham: Soccer Star Plows Into Other Car, Sucks At Driving
So David Beckham allegedly collided with another car as he was exiting his driveway in Beverly Hills on Friday afternoon, crumpling his front bumper and denting the other car, an SUV, accordin gto witnesses. Of course there’s photos of the damage, because there’s paparazzi outside Beckham’s house pretty much 24/7.
After the collision, according to witnesses, Beckham backed his car back onto his property, out of sight — the automotive version of flopping. Best part: the ruined bumper was scraping along the ground as Beckham backed away in shame.
Nice driving lesson for his 14-year-old son, Brooklyn, who was in the passenger seat.
In the video above, it looks like he then sends out his assistant to deal with the aftermath. Eventually Beckham does come out and talk with the cops. Reportedly, no one was hurt.
- Filed Under:
- David Beckham
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts