- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Is How Crazy Turkish Soccer Fans Are
Turkey has arguably the craziest soccer fans in the world. Search around YouTube, and you will discover this quickly. Or just look at the picture above. We’ve also showed you here at SportsGrid, say, the time fans threw a smoke bomb at players, and the time Fenerbahce fans sent parachute flares over their stadium wall, because they weren’t allowed in for by UEFA for shooting fireworks at opponents.
Yeah, these people are insane. And yesterday, fans of the same club, Fenerbahce, reportedly did this outside of Arsenal’s hotel. The two are playing today, in the Champions League, in Turkey. You should watch, if you like crazy fans.
Crazy motherfuckers. The picture up top was of Fenerbahce fans, indeed. I’m guessing Arsenal is pretty tired this morning.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts