- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Mass Flopping Routine
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- Devin Hester Can't Believe The Bears Didn't Re-sign Him, Because Seven Years Ago
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
This Is How Crazy Turkish Soccer Fans Are
Turkey has arguably the craziest soccer fans in the world. Search around YouTube, and you will discover this quickly. Or just look at the picture above. We’ve also showed you here at SportsGrid, say, the time fans threw a smoke bomb at players, and the time Fenerbahce fans sent parachute flares over their stadium wall, because they weren’t allowed in for by UEFA for shooting fireworks at opponents.
Yeah, these people are insane. And yesterday, fans of the same club, Fenerbahce, reportedly did this outside of Arsenal’s hotel. The two are playing today, in the Champions League, in Turkey. You should watch, if you like crazy fans.
Crazy motherfuckers. The picture up top was of Fenerbahce fans, indeed. I’m guessing Arsenal is pretty tired this morning.
- Filed Under:
- Dana White Believes He Has Worked Out Anthony Pettis Vs Jose Aldo
- Predicting Who Will Be First to Defeat Chris Weidman
- UFC Implements New Performance-Based Bonus System
- Justin Blackmon: 5 Teams That Should Trade for the Jaguars Star