- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- SLIDESHOW: American Soccer Star Sydney Leroux's 23 Sexiest Instagram Photos
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
This Is How Crazy Turkish Soccer Fans Are
Turkey has arguably the craziest soccer fans in the world. Search around YouTube, and you will discover this quickly. Or just look at the picture above. We’ve also showed you here at SportsGrid, say, the time fans threw a smoke bomb at players, and the time Fenerbahce fans sent parachute flares over their stadium wall, because they weren’t allowed in for by UEFA for shooting fireworks at opponents.
Yeah, these people are insane. And yesterday, fans of the same club, Fenerbahce, reportedly did this outside of Arsenal’s hotel. The two are playing today, in the Champions League, in Turkey. You should watch, if you like crazy fans.
Crazy motherfuckers. The picture up top was of Fenerbahce fans, indeed. I’m guessing Arsenal is pretty tired this morning.
- Filed Under:
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Reconstructing Manny Pacquiao | RingTV