- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Low-Level Finnish Soccer Produced This 70-Yard Goalkeeper Goal
As we told you last week, we will only show you soccer highlights from small European countries that Americans are barely aware of when there is an otherworldly play, typically a goal. Last week, it was Romania. The next day, you forgot Romania existed, Joe American.
Today, we bring you to Finland, a magical land where goalkeepers score 70-yard goals off of free kicks. This is from Kakkonen, which is basically Double-A Finnish soccer. The teams: Kerho 07 and ORPa. Which team does the goalie play for? Hey, we’ve gotta leave something to the imagination.
As I said last week: you can now go back to your normal lives, where you act as if Finland doesn’t exist. I now expect a flood of comments like this from Finnish people who don’t understand this is a rib on Americans and our lack of worldliness.
The capital of Germany is Eastern Europe. Boom, roasted.
- Filed Under:
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers