- Tigers Outfielder Gets Traded In Middle Of Game, Walks Off To Standing Ovation
- The Top 9 Sports-Related Moments From 'Sharknado 2: The Second One'
- The Xpert Eye: MLB Trade Deadline Special Edition -- Who's Going Where?
- VIDEO: Someone Gave The Robots Their Own World Cup And It's Hilarious
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Low-Level Finnish Soccer Produced This 70-Yard Goalkeeper Goal
As we told you last week, we will only show you soccer highlights from small European countries that Americans are barely aware of when there is an otherworldly play, typically a goal. Last week, it was Romania. The next day, you forgot Romania existed, Joe American.
Today, we bring you to Finland, a magical land where goalkeepers score 70-yard goals off of free kicks. This is from Kakkonen, which is basically Double-A Finnish soccer. The teams: Kerho 07 and ORPa. Which team does the goalie play for? Hey, we’ve gotta leave something to the imagination.
As I said last week: you can now go back to your normal lives, where you act as if Finland doesn’t exist. I now expect a flood of comments like this from Finnish people who don’t understand this is a rib on Americans and our lack of worldliness.
The capital of Germany is Eastern Europe. Boom, roasted.
- Filed Under:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Mark Munoz Scores a Huge New Contract
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ