- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
For His 69th Birthday, Here’s A Video Of Bob Marley Dominating In Soccer (And Smoking Cigarettes?)
The prodigal son of reggae music could’ve been a standout midfielder for an MLS team (as Caribbean players are want to do nowadays), had it been an option back in the early sixties. Seriously, damn — Bob had skills. Also, very, very stoned. Ironically, soccer was what killed him (well, sort of), as he cut his foot while playing without shoes, which, because Bob refused to have the injury properly treated (amputation), his condition worsened and ultimately resulted in the spreading of a rare type of Cancer that would be his undoing.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts