- Broncos Fans Start Petition To Get Phil Simms Off Their TV Broadcasts
- Cardinals' Jonathan Dwyer Arrested For Domestic Violence (With Updates)
- WEEK 3: Grading The 4 Worst ESPN Fantasy Football Projections
- It's Up To Adrian Peterson's Viking Teammates To Save His Minnesota Career
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
For His 69th Birthday, Here’s A Video Of Bob Marley Dominating In Soccer (And Smoking Cigarettes?)
The prodigal son of reggae music could’ve been a standout midfielder for an MLS team (as Caribbean players are want to do nowadays), had it been an option back in the early sixties. Seriously, damn — Bob had skills. Also, very, very stoned. Ironically, soccer was what killed him (well, sort of), as he cut his foot while playing without shoes, which, because Bob refused to have the injury properly treated (amputation), his condition worsened and ultimately resulted in the spreading of a rare type of Cancer that would be his undoing.
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'