- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
For His 69th Birthday, Here’s A Video Of Bob Marley Dominating In Soccer (And Smoking Cigarettes?)
The prodigal son of reggae music could’ve been a standout midfielder for an MLS team (as Caribbean players are want to do nowadays), had it been an option back in the early sixties. Seriously, damn — Bob had skills. Also, very, very stoned. Ironically, soccer was what killed him (well, sort of), as he cut his foot while playing without shoes, which, because Bob refused to have the injury properly treated (amputation), his condition worsened and ultimately resulted in the spreading of a rare type of Cancer that would be his undoing.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story