- If Michael Sam Gets Cut By The Rams, Who Will Pick Him Up?
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 Buffalo Bills Season Preview
- What Happens To Zac Stacy Without Sam Bradford At QB?
- The 9 Sexiest Tennis Players At The 2014 US Open You've Never Heard Of
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Free Klinsmann! U.S. Wins Gold Cup! It’s Soccer!
So … GOAL USA! Brek Shea’s score from Landon Donovan’s pass gave the U.S. a second-half 1-0 lead over Panama in the Gold Cup final.
U.S. head coach Jurgen Klinsmann is watching from the press box, serving his one-game suspension for being tossed in the semifinals. This has led to several amusing “Free Jurgen” signs in the crowd, in addition to the fine bit of showmanship pictured above.
The United States have won the 2013 Gold Cup, beating Panama 1-0 with Brek Shea playing the hero: http://t.co/wItQkDuTW4
— SB Nation (@sbnation) July 28, 2013
— Phillip Barnett (@imsohideouss) July 28, 2013
Panama free kick hit into the box. Gonzalez does well to clear. Now Johnson called for a foul and Panama loft it in again. 2 minutes to go.
— U.S. Soccer (@ussoccer) July 28, 2013
— 1972 Ravens (@1972Ravens) July 28, 2013
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles