- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Free Klinsmann! U.S. Wins Gold Cup! It’s Soccer!
So … GOAL USA! Brek Shea’s score from Landon Donovan’s pass gave the U.S. a second-half 1-0 lead over Panama in the Gold Cup final.
U.S. head coach Jurgen Klinsmann is watching from the press box, serving his one-game suspension for being tossed in the semifinals. This has led to several amusing “Free Jurgen” signs in the crowd, in addition to the fine bit of showmanship pictured above.
The United States have won the 2013 Gold Cup, beating Panama 1-0 with Brek Shea playing the hero: http://t.co/wItQkDuTW4
— SB Nation (@sbnation) July 28, 2013
— Phillip Barnett (@imsohideouss) July 28, 2013
Panama free kick hit into the box. Gonzalez does well to clear. Now Johnson called for a foul and Panama loft it in again. 2 minutes to go.
— U.S. Soccer (@ussoccer) July 28, 2013
— 1972 Ravens (@1972Ravens) July 28, 2013
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story