- OK, Who Wants To Buy Ty Cobb's Lake Tahoe Fishing Retreat For $6.5 Million?
- Young Swimmer's Selfless Gesture To Fallen Rival Will Make Your Day, Week, Year
- The SportsGrid 'Off The Grid' Podcast: Christmas Spectacular
- Blackhawks Ice Crew Girl Backs It Up Into Net Cam
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Free Klinsmann! U.S. Wins Gold Cup! It’s Soccer!
So … GOAL USA! Brek Shea’s score from Landon Donovan’s pass gave the U.S. a second-half 1-0 lead over Panama in the Gold Cup final.
U.S. head coach Jurgen Klinsmann is watching from the press box, serving his one-game suspension for being tossed in the semifinals. This has led to several amusing “Free Jurgen” signs in the crowd, in addition to the fine bit of showmanship pictured above.
The United States have won the 2013 Gold Cup, beating Panama 1-0 with Brek Shea playing the hero: http://t.co/wItQkDuTW4
— SB Nation (@sbnation) July 28, 2013
— Phillip Barnett (@imsohideouss) July 28, 2013
Panama free kick hit into the box. Gonzalez does well to clear. Now Johnson called for a foul and Panama loft it in again. 2 minutes to go.
— U.S. Soccer (@ussoccer) July 28, 2013
— 1972 Ravens (@1972Ravens) July 28, 2013
- LeBron James: The NBA's Next Rapper
- NFC Playoffs: A Just Slightly Premature Playoff Picture
- Guess Which NBA Legend Is Expecting Identical Twins?
- Have The 49ers Been Validated?