- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Free Klinsmann! U.S. Wins Gold Cup! It’s Soccer!
So … GOAL USA! Brek Shea’s score from Landon Donovan’s pass gave the U.S. a second-half 1-0 lead over Panama in the Gold Cup final.
U.S. head coach Jurgen Klinsmann is watching from the press box, serving his one-game suspension for being tossed in the semifinals. This has led to several amusing “Free Jurgen” signs in the crowd, in addition to the fine bit of showmanship pictured above.
The United States have won the 2013 Gold Cup, beating Panama 1-0 with Brek Shea playing the hero: http://t.co/wItQkDuTW4
— SB Nation (@sbnation) July 28, 2013
— Phillip Barnett (@imsohideouss) July 28, 2013
Panama free kick hit into the box. Gonzalez does well to clear. Now Johnson called for a foul and Panama loft it in again. 2 minutes to go.
— U.S. Soccer (@ussoccer) July 28, 2013
— 1972 Ravens (@1972Ravens) July 28, 2013
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager