- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Free Klinsmann! U.S. Wins Gold Cup! It’s Soccer!
So … GOAL USA! Brek Shea’s score from Landon Donovan’s pass gave the U.S. a second-half 1-0 lead over Panama in the Gold Cup final.
U.S. head coach Jurgen Klinsmann is watching from the press box, serving his one-game suspension for being tossed in the semifinals. This has led to several amusing “Free Jurgen” signs in the crowd, in addition to the fine bit of showmanship pictured above.
The United States have won the 2013 Gold Cup, beating Panama 1-0 with Brek Shea playing the hero: http://t.co/wItQkDuTW4
— SB Nation (@sbnation) July 28, 2013
— Phillip Barnett (@imsohideouss) July 28, 2013
Panama free kick hit into the box. Gonzalez does well to clear. Now Johnson called for a foul and Panama loft it in again. 2 minutes to go.
— U.S. Soccer (@ussoccer) July 28, 2013
— 1972 Ravens (@1972Ravens) July 28, 2013
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts