- NBA 2K15 Will Feature Ernie And Shaq, But Not Charles
- Ditka Has No Tolerance For The 'Redskins' Name Controversy
- 4 NFL Players Whose ADP Has Shifted For Better Or Worse
- USA Basketball Might Bring A 13th Player To Spain Just To Cut Him
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Galatasary Keeper Gets Celebratory Cleat In The Face (VIDEO)
Yes, Didier Drogba is still alive, and yes, he still plays soccer. In Turkey. For a team who now has a goalie with several less teeth thanks in part to the lack of spatial awareness of Notts County defender Alan Sheehan, who tried to do one of those insult-to-injury-kick-it-back-in-the-net-after-it-bounces-out things, and, well, insulted Bartosz Bialkowski with an injury. It’s spike a the ball your opponents nuts. With an actual spike.
Photo via Getty
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?