- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Galatasary Keeper Gets Celebratory Cleat In The Face (VIDEO)
Yes, Didier Drogba is still alive, and yes, he still plays soccer. In Turkey. For a team who now has a goalie with several less teeth thanks in part to the lack of spatial awareness of Notts County defender Alan Sheehan, who tried to do one of those insult-to-injury-kick-it-back-in-the-net-after-it-bounces-out things, and, well, insulted Bartosz Bialkowski with an injury. It’s spike a the ball your opponents nuts. With an actual spike.
Photo via Getty
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Tyrone Spong Makes Debut With a K.O.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row