- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Galatasary Keeper Gets Celebratory Cleat In The Face (VIDEO)
Yes, Didier Drogba is still alive, and yes, he still plays soccer. In Turkey. For a team who now has a goalie with several less teeth thanks in part to the lack of spatial awareness of Notts County defender Alan Sheehan, who tried to do one of those insult-to-injury-kick-it-back-in-the-net-after-it-bounces-out things, and, well, insulted Bartosz Bialkowski with an injury. It’s spike a the ball your opponents nuts. With an actual spike.
Photo via Getty
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager