- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Watch Oscar Pistorius React To His Sentencing
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Galatasary Keeper Gets Celebratory Cleat In The Face (VIDEO)
Yes, Didier Drogba is still alive, and yes, he still plays soccer. In Turkey. For a team who now has a goalie with several less teeth thanks in part to the lack of spatial awareness of Notts County defender Alan Sheehan, who tried to do one of those insult-to-injury-kick-it-back-in-the-net-after-it-bounces-out things, and, well, insulted Bartosz Bialkowski with an injury. It’s spike a the ball your opponents nuts. With an actual spike.
Photo via Getty
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts