- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 DTs And The Top 6 DEs
- Geno Smith Thinks He'll Be A Top Five QB, Sources Confirm He's Delusional
- MMA Fighter/Gas Station Clerk Rains Punches On Would-Be Robbers (VIDEO)
- Will Fantasy Players Take A Stand Against Ray Rice This Year?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Galatasary Keeper Gets Celebratory Cleat In The Face (VIDEO)
Yes, Didier Drogba is still alive, and yes, he still plays soccer. In Turkey. For a team who now has a goalie with several less teeth thanks in part to the lack of spatial awareness of Notts County defender Alan Sheehan, who tried to do one of those insult-to-injury-kick-it-back-in-the-net-after-it-bounces-out things, and, well, insulted Bartosz Bialkowski with an injury. It’s spike a the ball your opponents nuts. With an actual spike.
Photo via Getty
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts