- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 WR Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Gesturing, The Silent Killer: Soccer Coach Dislocates Shoulder By Waving His Arm
There was once a time where coaches were stoic. They simply smoked their cigars and showed as little emotion as possible. Now the modern coach spends the game waving their arms and screaming until their head is more tomato than human.
This includes you soccer. On Wednesday night, the manager of Argentine club Estudiantes de la Plata gestured so vigorously he dislocated his shoulder.
Most soccer coaches need to take a deep breath and let their players play. Coaches are such control freaks, they want to feel like they’re affecting players when they’re really not. There’s a reason no one’s ever credited a random arm wave from the sideline as the turning point in a game.
- Filed Under:
- argentina soccer
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts