- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Gesturing, The Silent Killer: Soccer Coach Dislocates Shoulder By Waving His Arm
There was once a time where coaches were stoic. They simply smoked their cigars and showed as little emotion as possible. Now the modern coach spends the game waving their arms and screaming until their head is more tomato than human.
This includes you soccer. On Wednesday night, the manager of Argentine club Estudiantes de la Plata gestured so vigorously he dislocated his shoulder.
Most soccer coaches need to take a deep breath and let their players play. Coaches are such control freaks, they want to feel like they’re affecting players when they’re really not. There’s a reason no one’s ever credited a random arm wave from the sideline as the turning point in a game.
- Filed Under:
- argentina soccer
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions