- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Gesturing, The Silent Killer: Soccer Coach Dislocates Shoulder By Waving His Arm
There was once a time where coaches were stoic. They simply smoked their cigars and showed as little emotion as possible. Now the modern coach spends the game waving their arms and screaming until their head is more tomato than human.
This includes you soccer. On Wednesday night, the manager of Argentine club Estudiantes de la Plata gestured so vigorously he dislocated his shoulder.
Most soccer coaches need to take a deep breath and let their players play. Coaches are such control freaks, they want to feel like they’re affecting players when they’re really not. There’s a reason no one’s ever credited a random arm wave from the sideline as the turning point in a game.
- Filed Under:
- argentina soccer
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Seahawks Defense: Greatest of All Time?