- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- What If The NFL's Best QBs Were Bald?
- SportsGrid's "Off The Grid" Podcast: Collegehumor's Dave Rosenberg
- We Remixed That KG Beats Commercial By Adding Radiohead's "Creep"
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Gesturing, The Silent Killer: Soccer Coach Dislocates Shoulder By Waving His Arm
There was once a time where coaches were stoic. They simply smoked their cigars and showed as little emotion as possible. Now the modern coach spends the game waving their arms and screaming until their head is more tomato than human.
This includes you soccer. On Wednesday night, the manager of Argentine club Estudiantes de la Plata gestured so vigorously he dislocated his shoulder.
Most soccer coaches need to take a deep breath and let their players play. Coaches are such control freaks, they want to feel like they’re affecting players when they’re really not. There’s a reason no one’s ever credited a random arm wave from the sideline as the turning point in a game.
- Filed Under:
- argentina soccer
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Manny Pacquiao Eyes Revenge Return Bouts With Marquez, Bradley