- Colbert On Husain Abdullah's Wrongly Penalized TD Prayer
- Kobe Bryant Has Best Possible Answer To 'Iggy Azalea Or Swaggy P' Question
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Trent Richardson: The Second Worst-Running Back Ever?
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Goal Of The Year: Luis Suarez Puts Some English On It
Luis Suarez had one of the best games imaginable today against Norwich City. Four goals, including this absolute gem — which sent these Arabic language commentators into a terrifying guttural frenzy. Liverpool won the match 5-1, bringing them one point from a third-place tie with Manchester City.
But who cares about the “team” part when the EPL’s Hannibal Lector is eating the competition with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. Marvel at the brilliance (and maybe turn the sound down, these commentators go nuts).
GIFs via Bleacher Report
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'