- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Goal Of The Year: Luis Suarez Puts Some English On It
Luis Suarez had one of the best games imaginable today against Norwich City. Four goals, including this absolute gem — which sent these Arabic language commentators into a terrifying guttural frenzy. Liverpool won the match 5-1, bringing them one point from a third-place tie with Manchester City.
But who cares about the “team” part when the EPL’s Hannibal Lector is eating the competition with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. Marvel at the brilliance (and maybe turn the sound down, these commentators go nuts).
GIFs via Bleacher Report
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts