- All Is Well With The Patriots Defense, But Their Offense...
- MSNBC's Joe Scarborough Goes Off On NFL, Adrian Peterson
- NFLPA Files Appeal Of Ray Rice's Indefinite Suspension
- Bryan Cranston Is 'Baseball'
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Goal Of The Year: Luis Suarez Puts Some English On It
Luis Suarez had one of the best games imaginable today against Norwich City. Four goals, including this absolute gem — which sent these Arabic language commentators into a terrifying guttural frenzy. Liverpool won the match 5-1, bringing them one point from a third-place tie with Manchester City.
But who cares about the “team” part when the EPL’s Hannibal Lector is eating the competition with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. Marvel at the brilliance (and maybe turn the sound down, these commentators go nuts).
GIFs via Bleacher Report
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Christy Mack Releases Horrific War Machine Beating Photos
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World