- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Goal Of The Year: Luis Suarez Puts Some English On It
Luis Suarez had one of the best games imaginable today against Norwich City. Four goals, including this absolute gem — which sent these Arabic language commentators into a terrifying guttural frenzy. Liverpool won the match 5-1, bringing them one point from a third-place tie with Manchester City.
But who cares about the “team” part when the EPL’s Hannibal Lector is eating the competition with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. Marvel at the brilliance (and maybe turn the sound down, these commentators go nuts).
GIFs via Bleacher Report
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs