- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Goal Of The Year: Luis Suarez Puts Some English On It
Luis Suarez had one of the best games imaginable today against Norwich City. Four goals, including this absolute gem — which sent these Arabic language commentators into a terrifying guttural frenzy. Liverpool won the match 5-1, bringing them one point from a third-place tie with Manchester City.
But who cares about the “team” part when the EPL’s Hannibal Lector is eating the competition with some fava beans and a nice Chianti. Marvel at the brilliance (and maybe turn the sound down, these commentators go nuts).
GIFs via Bleacher Report
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts