- Lionel Messi Meets Fan With GIGANTIC MESSI TATTOO ON HIS BACK
- Best Plays Of The Las Vegas Summer League Title Game
- Germany Celebrated World Cup Win By Whackin' It In Front Of Their Computers ... A Lot
- Chris Bosh Is Reportedly Selling His Ridiculous California Palace
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Goalie Gives Up Fifth Goal, Walks Off Pitch During Game … Without Telling Anyone
It happened in the Estonian second division match, where the goalkeeper for the red team here was not having the best of days. After surredering his fifth goal of the day, on a corner kick, the goalie decided his day was over … but unfortunately the game was not. The guy simply walked off the field without telling anyone.
Heroically, one of his teammates raced in to play goalie … but being that he had already been on the field as a position player, he was given a red card when he tried to stop a shot. The reserve goalie was then called in … and gave up a sixth goal. All in all an entertaining afternoon of soccer.
- Filed Under:
- goalie mistake
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Texans Draw Andre Johnson Trade Interest From Four Teams
- Ronda Rousey Ran Over Alexis Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy