- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Goalie Gives Up Fifth Goal, Walks Off Pitch During Game … Without Telling Anyone
It happened in the Estonian second division match, where the goalkeeper for the red team here was not having the best of days. After surredering his fifth goal of the day, on a corner kick, the goalie decided his day was over … but unfortunately the game was not. The guy simply walked off the field without telling anyone.
Heroically, one of his teammates raced in to play goalie … but being that he had already been on the field as a position player, he was given a red card when he tried to stop a shot. The reserve goalie was then called in … and gave up a sixth goal. All in all an entertaining afternoon of soccer.
- Filed Under:
- goalie mistake
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts